VegasTrader is offline New Member

How do I go about getting my product

I'm new here in Las Vegas and I'm not sure how to go about getting product for my first cycle.

I went to a couple bioidenticles places but they're looking at way too much money so I have to go the alternate route.

I've been at my gym for about 4 years but I'm always there late at night or early mornings and just do my thing and leave so I don't talk to anyone or know anyone.

Can anyone give me advice on how to go about getting product for my first cycle.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    You need to use Google !! This is not a source board no one on here will tell you a source to get gear. It's against our rules and our members stick by it.

I appreciate following the rules....however can you at least give me a little guidance? I've gone on google but keep finding sites when I complete the order they want me to mail a money order or money gram and I'm not comfortable sending cash first and hoping to receive later...
    maybe a link...or first name or something I can use to search?

thanks either way

That's part of the risk. Don't get in a hurry you will figure it out and learn a bunch along the way . Good luck.

Have you ever had your testosterone levels checked? If your profile is true your 45 yrs old and may have low enough levels to get it prescribed to you from doctor. This is the best and safest way. Do you have symptoms of low T?

I'm most certain I do and I'm calling both my endocrinologist and urologist tomorrow and see if they can check all levels and possibly prescribe in office. However, I don't want to just get the test, I'd like to use the hgh as well.

That's the one thing that you want to get prescribed or rx grade. It vastly faked its very hard to get genuine hgh with ugl not worth the risk. It's very expensive and most of the time it's faked. If you can get prescribed you have no worries!! Good luck with your journey and keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Joco71 View Post
    That's the one thing that you want to get prescribed or rx grade. It vastly faked its very hard to get genuine hgh with ugl not worth the risk. It's very expensive and most of the time it's faked. If you can get prescribed you have no worries!! Good luck with your journey and keep us posted.
    I have an appt with Ageless Men's Health which actually takes my insurance and will do all my labs but the only downside is they don't prescribe hgh so I'm thinking I might have to go to the gym for that or I did find one place online but not sure how to tell if it's real or fake.

jaysath is offline Junior Member
    Get your posts up and ask a vet!

Thread Information