chab is offline Junior Member

My experience with Flanks (love Handles) invasive liposuction

I had a previous thread asking about this procedure and came out many people were as eager as me to know more about it.
    I had this procedure 2.5 weeks ago so here is my story.
    I was almost 250 lbs about 4 years ago with body fat 35%+ and I am 5' 11" .I changed my lifestyle to eating non fried and low fat/low carb food and been eating around 150 gm of protein daily with weight lifting and cardio. Today I am 172 lbs with around 15% bf, my physique is good except the flanks "love handles" area which literally dangle from my sides; my packs are showing but the flanks are totally different story; I have tried to cut down to 12% bf and even 10% to the point that my face looked like a skeleton and still that area didn't change even with targeted exercises. I am not a slob, I am actually the type of person who would wake up at 5 am to do cardio on empty stomach but nothing was changed so that was my final solution.
    The procedure is done under general + local sedation, it takes about 2 to 3 hours depending on the amount of fat removed and the number of areas u wanna get it done.
    The surgeon will leave your incision opened to drain so you will be soaked in ur own blood and melted fat for 2 days and u can't even shower. You will have nausea and feel sleepy and dizzy for the next 2 days because anesthetics are still not out of ur body, but believe me you don't want them out because this is when the pain starts at the 3rd day.
    From day 3 to day 7, you will be in pain swollen and bruised and barely able to move but getting better by the day
    After 1 week, the pain would go down from 8/10 to 2/10 and the bruising and swelling will fade.
    After 2 weeks, the pain is replaced by numbness in the whole area, swelling and bruising are almost gone.
    It is a painful trip, I still can't go to gym, I have 0 pump and feeling down cause I am used to adrenaline pump from gym but was it worth it ?
    YES IT WAS WORTH IT.
    I would go thru the pain again anytime for such results.
    I will post before pics in this post and after pics in the next post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My experience with Flanks (love Handles) invasive liposuction-bad-pic.jpg   My experience with Flanks (love Handles) invasive liposuction-bea-pic.jpg  

chab is offline Junior Member
    Here are the "after" pics; the bruised pic was 2 days after surgery, the other 2 are after 1 and 2 weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My experience with Flanks (love Handles) invasive liposuction-kit-pic.jpg   My experience with Flanks (love Handles) invasive liposuction-home-pic.jpg   My experience with Flanks (love Handles) invasive liposuction-new-pic.jpg  

Magnum II is offline Associate Member
    Thanks chab, interesting post.
    Results are great

High Desert Bill is offline New Member
    Hell yeah, great result. I had my neck done in 2002, never looked back. Can I ask what it cost?

Thread Information