m.wayne is offline Junior Member

serious shoulder pain

hey guys, not sure if its the lab im using!! but i have serious shoulder pain.. my previous lab was alpha but switched over to alliance.. or maybe its due to training, am not sure but either way i am not going to stop working out.. as i will loose my gains.. what could be good for me to ease shoulder pain away!!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Wrong section fella.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Still waiting for you to post your cycle OP.

Imagine how many gains you will lose if you continue to train and make it worse.

m.wayne is offline Junior Member
    my cycle buddy is a little all over the place, not a expert as many on here, these AAS chats are wey over my head to be honest.. i mix around.. my guy has giving me a batch of ampules to try out.. a few weeks before i was trying out some of alpha pharma lab,
    switched over to some test prop from alliance.. but taking time out as injured mate

will take no more 700 mg a week i guess with some dianobol tabs what do u think about that?

DROY is offline Associate Member
    My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    Go read this before you go any farther, it will answer all your questions for starting. You are setting yourself up for problems with the way you are going...

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m.wayne View Post
    my cycle buddy is a little all over the place, not a expert as many on here, these AAS chats are wey over my head to be honest.. i mix around.. my guy has giving me a batch of ampules to try out.. a few weeks before i was trying out some of alpha pharma lab,
    switched over to some test prop from alliance.. but taking time out as injured mate

will take no more 700 mg a week i guess with some dianobol tabs what do u think about that?
    You know that your testicles stop producing testosterone once you inject those ampules, right?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by m.wayne View Post

That isn't a plan but after reading some of posts it's probably what I figured. Do you have ANY idea what you are doing?

No more than 700mg test prop per week yet the photo you previously posted was deca .

With 'some dianabol tabs'

Dread to think what ai, Hcg and pct plans you have in place?!

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your thread about "pain" is becoming contagious.

Your syntax indicates that this is your native language, the language isn't the problem, it's what your language indicates and fails to indicate.

You will get better responses if you post in the right areas. If you've researched the question you are asking, you will ask better questions and get better responses. You are welcome here and the members here will help you if you help them help you.

Thread Information