Thread: Stretch marks?

CaliFella is offline Associate Member

Stretch marks?

im into my 9th week of my cycle and a few weeks or so I started getting my stretch marks...but they are only on the inside of my thighs..I figured I would get them in other places cause I train everything with alot of intensity. I dont do standing squats..so i do the incline squat sled and put 6 plates on each side and go about half way down or a little more for about 6 to 8 reps. Im wondering why only there do I get stretch marks? im 24 yrs old..6'3..180lbs...very low bf% and my cycle is this:

Deca 400mg wk
    Sus 500mg wk

Anyone else get stretch marks there only? Cause mine are getting big.
    Last edited by CaliFella; 07-27-2002 at 05:02 PM.

cnyce&9 is offline New Member
    I get them under my arms..by my arm pits...

never on my thighs....wierd

skinnypuppy is offline Junior Member
    i have hear use vitamin e cream that really helps.

INeedAHardBody is offline Female Member
    you can get stretch marks anywhere...try cocobutter (the cream, you can get it from cvs or wherever) and vitamin e def helps...sorry but i dont think there is any way to prevent it...good luck!

Grant is offline Member
    none of that shit works, believe me, use the search button, it would be a general consensus that if you are prone to get them, then there is basically nothing you can do

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    I can't remember the name but last night aI saw a commercial for a product that is targeted to women to get rid of stretch marks after pregnancy, I think it is medicated. I will get the name if I see it run again but it should be in your local drug store.

tiny234 is offline Junior Member
    i get them on my thighs...and arms...just be happy they are on your thighs lol

CaliFella is offline Associate Member
    Im not worried about preventing them...I just wanted to know if anyone else only gets them on thier thighs...I am glad they are only there too. But these fuckers are getting big and I was curious why im gettting more growth there than anywhere else.

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro try getting some sun .. doesn't exactly get rid of them.. but makes them a lot less noticeable..

BigCheer is offline Junior Member
    I have them bad on my thighs to. I look like a tiger from my ass to about the end of my short line (thank god). Then i also have them pretty bad under my pits. They both form the shape of like a X so every one asks me if i had surgery. But eventually some of them had faded to pink i think due to the sun and the tanning bed

babysqeeze is offline Associate Member
    i have heard that a prescrption cream called MEDERMA helps. thats what my doctor has recomended to me.

hoss827 is offline Banned
    I gottem behind my arms...used to gettem on sides cause i was a fat fuck, like 3 on each side but you can barely see em now. On my biceps...I personally dont like em :-/

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    Cali.......your build must be similar to mine, pretty tall, thin frame. Now that you're starting to pack on muscle where your body isn't expecting you to get big, you will suffer stretch marks. Man damn inner thighs have stretch marks that look so bad, it looks as if someone took a sword and gashed into my thighs. I'd take a picture if I had a camera, but don't yet. I've got stretch marks in my pits cause the chest is expanding and as well I have them starting on the inside of my bi's and back of tris.........I'm 6'5", started working out 10yrs ago at 160lbs, I reached 250lbs over this last summer and now I'm down to 230. If you can find a cure, lemme know!!!!!!! All I've ever heard in the past is Vitamin E, rub it on the area, won't necessarily take them away but will make the skin more elastic and allow it to stretch/grow with the muscle????

MR ARMAGEDON is offline Junior Member
    i get them every cycle. so before my last one for about a month and a half i used cocoa butter on them and the areas around them. they didnt get any better, but more importatnly they diddnt get any worse.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Mederma is the best thing out there, thats what i use... It is what pregnant women use to get rid of stretch marks after pregnancy...... RUns about 30 bucks for a 50 oz bottle last me about a month....... SUCKS......

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    wow.. 6'3 and 180 with stretch marks? I don't have any yet and i'm 5'9 and 175.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Sun is probably the best defense. Creams and such help, but getting some color is the best way to go, hands down.

wakatak87 is offline Junior Member
    yeah i have them on the outside thighs towards the top almost on the hip, and some more on the inside down next to my knee cap sort of, but they are less visible and have more hair covering them. i think mine are just from growing so much these past couple years though.

by the way nice quote 5minsforfighting

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Supposedly Retin-A helps, but it's prescription and expensive. Some stuff at the local drug store has Retin-A in it, but it's not enough concentration I don't think.

My vote is for sunlight and a prayer

-LH

hausstang00 is offline New Member
    Man, you guys dont't have it bad. I have them on my bi under my arms. Sides on the front of my stomach. My legs and my ass and shoulders. granted i was a really fat kid but I didnt get then tell I started lifting hard. I am really embrassed about them. Like if I am with a girl and she is touching my stomach I know she can feel them. I am going to try the Mederma. Do you need a script for that?

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hausstang00
    Man, you guys dont't have it bad. I have them on my bi under my arms. Sides on the front of my stomach. My legs and my ass and shoulders. granted i was a really fat kid but I didnt get then tell I started lifting hard. I am really embrassed about them. Like if I am with a girl and she is touching my stomach I know she can feel them. I am going to try the Mederma. Do you need a script for that?
    WOrk your ass off for a 6pack, it'll be alot harder for a girl to be concerned with a few stretch marks if you've got a killer set of abs. BTW, mederma is the best thing I've used, but like others said, its WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. Its a shame they charge so much for a product that only helps you look normal.

Thread Information