rbm
    rbm is offline New Member

Lightbulb Getting rid of body hair!!???

Could somebody please tell me the best way to get rid of chest, back, and arm hair! I have to shave every 2 days to keep the stubble from coming back. I have tried NAIR but it breaks my skin out, and Epil stop about burned a hole through my skin. I am looking for something that will get rid of body hair for longer than a couple of days. Anybody got some cost effective ideas for semi- sensitive skin. If you do please try to give a source and @ price. Thanks for the help guys.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    wax but not really cost effective or shave or if you want to save money you can just get your hair permanently removed by way of lazer. I forget what the procedure is called?? probably best thing to do in the long run figuring if you spend coutless amount of dollars on hair removal products!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Just a rant here. I used the epil stop cream on my chest and it fu**ed me us too. It litteraly killed half of the surface skin on my chest (not deep). I ended up plucking hairs through the scabs. Bad Memories! I would have a friend wax you. Wax isnt that expensive, its just having a professional do it that so cosly. But there is not secret to waxing, a freind could do it.

Yeti is offline New Member
    epil stop burns like a mother i havent tried nair or wax. for somereason shaving irritates the shit out of me and never leaves it smooth theres always stubble....and ill go over it 20 times with a mach 3. any way i always thought that using juice esp test will cause you to grow body hair even if you get that hair removal laser thing done....and that shit aint cheap

nd2bhge is offline New Member
    just shave, its the cheapest and most effective. pain in the ass but thats life

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    i naired a couple days ago for the first time. Worked great on legs, and helped a ton since this was the first time for me and i had a ton of hair. But it did react in some other spots, and it took a couple days to go away. So anyways, i'd recommend it for 1st time but after that, i'm just shaving.

I know u said u tried nair, but i know other ppl will read this.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you do shave i recommend using bikini zone for afterwards to stop with the irritation and ingrwon hairs, A guy recommended it to me and ever since I use it after shaving with a razor my legs are fine from waist to toe
    abstrack@protonmail.com

radial is offline New Member
    Anyone used the "Hair Away Inhibitor"???? or just another gimmick

5 weeks seems a long time to stop the hair from growing, but even if it slows down the growth that would be fine.

hybrid is offline Member
    I tried that hair away inhibitor. It does not work at all. A complete waste of money. I have half a bottle if you want it.

Thread Information