1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member

where to get accutane

i need some help with ordering accutane, my dermatologist won't prescribe it to me so i was wondering if there was any good spot online where i could order it, i almost ordered it from pharmagroup, then i heard they were big time scammers.....any suggestions will help

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    i need some help with ordering accutane, my dermatologist won't prescribe it to me so i was wondering if there was any good spot online where i could order it, i almost ordered it from pharmagroup, then i heard they were big time scammers.....any suggestions will help

That stuff is serious..........extemely bad side effects.....a friend of mine took it for short time.......that is only used for REALLY BAD cases of acne........and if your dermatologist saids you don't need it.....you probably don't...........dermatologists are very if'y about prescribing that stuff...........why would you want to take it if you don't have to.....there are alot of other medications that are milder

i don't have serious acne but its not mild either and i've been on benzamycin, benzac, minocyclin, retin-a, differin gel, tanzerac, and absolutely nothing has worked......i do realize it is serious stuff cause i've done a lot of research on it, but its a risk i'm willing to take if it'll stop

Krazy K1LLa is offline New Member
    accutane is NOT just for serious Acne, that is a myth. I personally have nearly 20 friends who have been prescribed Accutane. I recently went to my dermatologist, as benzaclin, differin, benzoyol peroxide, clindamycin, minocyclin, doxyciline wouldn't work.

My dermatologist, (Rated top 25 in New England) told me that he perscribes Accutane 3 to 5 times, EVERDAY!

The time on Accutane is where the severity of acne comes into play, but for people like you and me, its most likely 4 months.

Accutane is about $300-350 before insurance for a one month supply.

It cures open sores and blocked pores.

Accutane IS THE ONLY KNOWN CURE for acne, the rest are ALL temporary solutions.

KK

i have tried all of those too, but my dermatologist won't prescribe it and so i have no where to get it, is the doctor really the only place to actually get this stuff or what? Send me some of yours when you're done, haha, just kidding.

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    That stuff is serious..........extemely bad side effects.....a friend of mine took it for short time.......that is only used for REALLY BAD cases of acne........and if your dermatologist saids you don't need it.....you probably don't...........dermatologists are very if'y about prescribing that stuff...........why would you want to take it if you don't have to.....there are alot of other medications that are milder
    i've taken it and there aren't any "extremely bad side effects." basically it will dry your face out really bad, especially your lips and i think it affects your liver somehow because while I was on I had to get bloodwork done like once a month. it was the best thing i could've taken for my face though. i took it around 2 years ago and haven't had a breakout since. good stuff i think.

--hawk

well i think my only option then is to find a different doctor that will prescribe it to me

hawktribal is offline Senior Member
    well i think my only option then is to find a different doctor that will prescribe it to me
    yeah def go see a diff doctor.. accutane is not very hard to obtain, atleast i didn't have a problem getting it. alot of dermatologists will prescribe it.

--hawk

bigpump9 is offline New Member
    pm me bro, i can help u out

Thread Information