tryingtogain is offline Member

important tanning bed question plz read

this would be my first time tanning. my body is really white so i need to get a tan. how many min should i stay in the bed to get a first tan but not burnt. also do i cover my balls? and my contacts say UV blocking so willl i not need to wear googles. also do i go in the room myself and no one will see me take off my shirt

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Um there are two types of beds. Quick beds for rapid tanning. 20 minutes = 30 minutes for normal bed.
    If you are white then you should try normal bed for 20 minutes.
    I dont wear the goggles although they say you should. But I hate the goggle tan lines. Defeats the purpose I think
    If you are lucky, you can try to get the hot receptionist girl to apply your tanning lotion
    No they cant see you take your shirt off unless they have hidden cameras in their building.

AND IT IS SUMMER. Go lay out in the real sun....

Kato is offline Member
    Mich, I ain't one to disagree w/ you but if hes gonna go in nekkid for the first time 20 minutes on his virgin nuts will kill him!

tyringtogain........follow the directions on the bed.......don't go burning your sac or ass.

Kato

Oh yeah. I wasnt even thinking about his ass. The ass hardly ever if at all sees the sun..
    Drop him down to 15 minutes then. I have never burned my nuts though...
    Fuck. Gotta start somewhere.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    When I first started, I did 8 min to begin and worked up to 20 in 2 minute incriments. Implemented a lotion once I got to 20min.

Like bermich, I havn't ever had a sensitivity problem with the pickle and beans.

BiosThornton is offline Junior Member
    First time I went, I got FRIED after 15 mins. Hour by hour I got redder & redder. Pretty soon I looked like a lobster and could not move with out pain. I agree whith Pheedno. Start out with about 8 to see how you react. You will be sorry if your first time is 20 mins.

mstearns76 is offline Junior Member
    You need to build up slowly. Start off with the 8 min the twice a week and increase by 2 min every weak. Go in naked. Just tuck the head of your cock behind you balls. You don't want to burn that, it is very sensitive, and your underware (if you ware any) will feel like sandpaper rubbing on your dick if you burn it.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah..... don't get burnt.... The people that work at the place will help you and recommend a time for you. I cover mine with a sock. I don't want anything happening to my friend. I never use lotions they make me break out... Plus I get very dark with going once a week sometimes twice (Italian blood) If you start breaking out from the lotions just get a good moisturizer to use after your shower. The booths will dry you out.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    OMG........first and foremost..............you CAN NOT wear contacts in a tanning bed!!!!!!!!!
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Why not? They wont melt. At least I dont think they will

Thread Information