tryingtogain is offline Member

i dont get this why this happens to me in a tanning bed please read its weird

hi ive been goin to a tanning place to try to get tan and this is what happens. my body is ya know white wich is why im trying to get a tan. but everytime i go in there to get a tan and ive gone up to 16 min the rest of my body will get slightly red like my chest and back but the rest of my body like my arms,shoulders, and lower legs never get red or tanned and i dont understand cause my uper arms are really white and i have them touching the lamp to. i just dont get it why i cant get my shoulders tan and my arms tan and my legs tan but my ches and back will get red and stuff its so weird whats wrong? ive even tried the tanning lotion

Kato is offline Member
    Trying......how many times have you been in the bed? I would just be patient....it will come. It's not like being outside in the sun for a full day. It just takes a little longer in the bed. If your going nekkid than you have no tan lines to judge how much tan your getting. Dude if your not geting tan from the tanning bed than you are the first person I have ever heard of to not get a tan..... but I may be wrong?

Kato

Danielle is offline Female Member
    Tanning is all about consistency ........especially if you are really pale to begin with............it may take up to 5, 6+ sessions until you even start to see a little change...........my friend is really white and never reallty tanned until recently and she even got some color........and ive never seen this girl with any color...........so it'll definlity come eventually...........also.........are you going in the strongest beds?............do not even bother with the cheapest beds especially if you are hard to tan.......they will not do much good.......tanning isnt cheap........
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

this has been my 4th of 5th time. im not sure if the tanning beds are cheap or not. but if my stomach and back turned red one time wouldnt my arms turns red specially my upper arms cause that is just as white. same as with my legs and shoulders. i guesss ill keep trying

aslo when my stomach gets red is that bad? my whole body is still really white i guess ill still keep goin but yea its just weird my white arms and stuff cant get red

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm of Scottish heritage...I'm very white...it took me 3 weeks going EOD to see some colour.

im part scottish and german i guess ill keep going EOD and try not to skipa day. should i go back even if im still a little red?

well ive gotton a little color on my chest and stomach but very little and nothing on my arms and lower legs

HorseyGrl is offline Female Member
    Do you use a tanning lotion? If not, before you go use any kind of lotion on your skin, esp. where you don't tan. Dry skin = no tan. Your tummy is getting red and burned because there is more pigmentation on your tummy. The tummy is easy to get tan.

how do i fix this problem why is the tummy easier to tan then my shoulders and legs

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    go lay out in the sun... wear Hawaiin tropic dark tanninig lotion... spf 2 or 4.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Your stomache is closer to the top of the panel. Your arms are kind of hidden by your sides. Tanning beds arent as efficiant as the sun. Your ass and back will burn because you are RIGHT on the panel.
    Your shoulders wont get tan because they are not in direct contact. Panel is horizontal and your shoulders are vertical when you lay down. Try to move into different positions.

Thread Information