Thread: Razor Bumps

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Razor Bumps

I shave my chest and the junk and right below the belly button around the waist I get razor bumps all over the place. Is there anything on the market that can help this?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    try baby oil.

or perhaps rubbing alcohol right after - it's gonna sting like a bitch - and then baby oil in the shower.

i just keep the area below the chest trimmed real short and lube up everything with baby oil

alcohol and then baby oil?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    or just baby oil in the shower. like i said, i've only razor'd below the chest once, and i got bumps around the beltline. but that was before i discovered baby oil. give just baby oil a try and see what that does.

InkKrazie is offline New Member
    put ur razor in alcohol before and after shaving. that helps keep u from getting the bumps

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i use rubbing alcohol as an aftershave...definately stings like hell, but it really helps and i have super sensative skin as it is.

takara is offline Junior Member
    The best thing to use to eliminate those red bumps is a brand new razor (I use mach3) and a product called Tend Skin.

rujulus is offline Junior Member
    Baby Oil....works like a charm, I used to get the worst razor burn until I started using it.

The alochol and the baby oil worked like magic. I think the advice that I should rinse my razor in alcohol was the best tip then using alcohol as after shave. burned like hell but sure as hell worked

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member

a product called tend skin may help....unfortunately it is high in alcohol and could be irritating...i am pretty sure i have seen it at the drugstore and walmart...the active ingredient is 'stabilized aspirin'...which i believe is also known as salicylic acid....here is a link for another product http://paulaschoice.com/shop/product...320&PAGETYPE=S
    also..i keep recommending the clearasil daily face moisturizer for blackheads and acne...it has exfoliating properties which can keep those follicles clear and reduce irritation....

Thread Information