El Jugo Bueno is offline Junior Member

Question Best Artificial Tan That Stays?

I've heard of a spray on tan that will last you 3 months! What is this procedure or product called, and where could it be performed? Anyone else heard of this? I'm just looking for a good tan without a tanning bed that will stay for a while.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    damn........3 months?..........then i want to know what this is too and does it look real?..........

cause i go in the sun and the tanning beds wayyyyyy too much........by the time im 30 my skins gonna fall off.......
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    yeah they have it in the tanign booth near my house its called mystic tan its like 50 buck and they spray paint you, but in the new MD they were saying that in austrilia they developed a new shot to give u a long lasting tan, its not available in the US but should be in the next year, if it works wels that would really change the face of tanning

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    I go it is pretty Good.. If u have the money

ross3814 is offline Member
    yea thats mystic tan. i saw something on tv about it. there are only like 50 in the U.S. and it is like 50 bucks. the dallas cowboys cheerleaders use it.

ENraged is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ross3814
    yea thats mystic tan. i saw something on tv about it. there are only like 50 in the U.S. and it is like 50 bucks. the dallas cowboys cheerleaders use it.
    yea rox i have hear dof the tanning shot. Supposed to last 3 or more months long. i but i think it will be more than a year before the usa will let them in

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle
    damn........3 months?..........then i want to know what this is too and does it look real?..........

cause i go in the sun and the tanning beds wayyyyyy too much........by the time im 30 my skins gonna fall off.......
    All I know is your avatar rules! BTW a girl I know went to mystic tan and she looked badass when she came out. I gotta say it looked really good and real not like some of the other fake tans I've seen.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    the shot would be nice it would save tons and tons of time and hopefully tons and tons of money

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    mystic tan doesn't last that long at all.. http://www.mystictan.com/

alpineslide is offline Junior Member
    The shot would be great. Hmmm I wonder if any sources might be able to come up with a way to get it into the US. I've heard rumors about some people getting other stuff into the country now and then.

hybrid is offline Member
    The tanning place by me had a spray tan system. They finally got rid of it because it kept breaking. Maybe they didn't know how to use it right. But now I don't have a chance to try it.

Siefer is offline New Member
    The closest one to me is abotu 28 miles, hopefully someone else will get it soon

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member

i'm afraid there is no spray on tan that can last three months.....self tanners work because the ingredient reacts with the proteins in the very outer layer of your skin and turn brown...as your skin turns over on a regular cycle the layers that are tan disappear...same goes for 'traditional' tanning....and those really are the only two reliable ways to go...there are pills that are supposed to do something but could have side effects...and things like the tanning shot and the melanotan pill are still wayyyyyy in development...

Thread Information