KidUK is offline Associate Member

Waxing VS Nairing

Does hair grow back faster/slower using nair or wax?

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Wax grows slower

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Tried Nair a couple of times last year, it was a hassle, smelled terrible, and the hair grew back pretty quick. I avoid the stuff now. Never tried wax.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    I have waxed a couple of times. It hurts like a bitch, but it lasts a while. Maybe 2 weeks? Hard to remember. I'm a hairy MoFo right now. I would try the waxing thing. I think you will be pleased.

Contender is offline Junior Member
    did em both.......Waxing takes a layer of Skin/Tan and left me with little blood droplets on my shoulders(ouch....lol) and really hurts, the lady that did me said it takes a couple of times waxing, then the hair comes back finer and finer each time, finally amounting to almost nothing......way expensive, im a nair and razor guy all the way now.......lol, seems to be the cheapest route.........Cntndr

Little Girl is offline Female Member
    I wax my man's back and shoulder once in a while (after HCG !) and it takes forever to come back.. He does nair his underarms, arms, chest, and privates area but it doesn't take long before the hair's back...He also uses Venus blades in alternance with nair (except for the privates!)

LG

FmRommel is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Contender
    did em both.......Waxing takes a layer of Skin/Tan and left me with little blood droplets on my shoulders(ouch....lol) and really hurts, the lady that did me said it takes a couple of times waxing, then the hair comes back finer and finer each time, finally amounting to almost nothing..Cntndr

How is this possible? Someone help....DocM?

Thanks!

FM

FmRommel is offline Member
    Can someone answer?

BUMP

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I wax my back probably 3-4 times a year with great results. For my chest, I've tried Nair, and will never do it again! Now I shave every couple days.

As a word to the wise...When using Nair, if all the hair is not removed the first time, DO NOT immediately reapply more Nair to get the rest! Twice I have done this and was left with lots of little blisters all over my chest. I should also mention that this HURTS LIKE HELL!

-moto

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    And to answer the original question, waxing grows back slower, and seems to grow back a little thinner each time.

-moto

Thread Information