rc1
    rc1 is offline New Member

weird anterior elbow pain

Hey all,

I have had a pain in the anterior part on my elbow for aprox 2 months it actually first started on my left arm which is almost 100% now after I fell on it snow boarding and twisted it to hell believe or not, but has now started on my right arm.

Symtoms : It realy only bothers when curling or doing wide grip lat pull downs.It hurts right in the middle between my forearm and my bicep. It also hurts if I flex my bicep and extened my arm outward

The funny thing is it hurts pretty bad when I first start working out and gets less painful the more I work it/pumped I get. I've notice that if I go light it hurts more/longer than if I go really heavy when curling. I 've tried to lay off a for 2weeks from doing any thing that would directly agrevate it but it has not helped.

Any help or advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    possibly tendenosis. read the stickys on tedenitis and tendenosis and let me know

rc1
    rc1 is offline New Member
    Thanks Doc, I going to try the tendonosis rehab you have sticked as that seems to be what I am experiencing.
    Would any type of band or strap assist me since it is in the anterior part of the elbow.

Thread Information