liztic is offline Junior Member

does nair work on....

what's up !! i'm thinking of giving Nair a try, but does it work on thick hair? i've got fairly thick back hair and i'm not sure if the nair will work!! and how the hell can you reach your back to put it on?

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    just cake it on, i like it and think it works well.....But id rather just shave. GOod to get hair off initially.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by punk_bbuilder
    just cake it on, i like it and think it works well.....But id rather just shave. GOod to get hair off initially.
    punk is right it's great to get the hair off but after that it's easier to just shave..... Warn you now it smells! Also if you don't get all the hair off the first time do not put more nair on to try to get the rest off.

The only thing I notice that nair does keep the hair from groing back as quick.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    oh, and dont use it on your nuts.....Talk about some chemical burn!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Also if you don't get all the hair off the first time do not put more nair on to try to get the rest off.
    I'll second that! I won't use nair again for that reason. I think I still have a little scarring from the burns! I wax my back every three-four months with very good results. If you've never had any waxing done, let me assure you that it doesn't hurt as bad as you think it might.

-moto

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    I hate nair, thats just my opinion. I used it once, and never will again. It stinks really bad, and I had to apply it several times to get all the hair off my legs, which left me with some major burnage. And definitely don't get it too close to the boys, talk about hurts.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I use nair for my private region. Too many curves and stuff for the razor. I put a SMALL amount on my ball sack and only after I applied it every else so that it is the last part with nair so it isnt left on so long. The nut sack takes only like 3-5 minutes then use a towel to wipe it off and let the other stuff sit for a couple minutes more.

BTW. What kind of wax product works for the back?
    Where can I buy it.
    I have fine baby hairs that I want removed and I dont wanna shave it. I figure waxing will last for a good 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by liztic
    what's up !! i'm thinking of giving Nair a try, but does it work on thick hair? i've got fairly thick back hair and i'm not sure if the nair will work!! and how the hell can you reach your back to put it on?
    I use Nair all the time. I use it for my chest, arms, and back. It should work on your back, as long as you apply it thick enough. I thick all these guys who get burns from it leave it on too long. Reaching around your back is a little tricky. Believe it or not, I use a cake spatula. Even with that I still miss a few spots though.

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member
    if you are applying a depilatory like nair it is best to stick to accessible sites that you can monitor progress...you don't want to leave it on any longer than you have too....they work because they have an extremely high ph that dissolves the hair....and can take skin with it...aka chemical burns...
    unless you can have someone help you do it and help watch it and check it every few minutes i wouldn't try this...you'll either end up with patches of hair that didn't dissolve and smooth areas...or a nice chemical burn on your back
    maybe consider getting it waxed...seriously, lots of guys are going to get it done and it lasts a little longer than shaving or 'nair'ing cuz they are ripping the hair out all the way down in the follicle...it sounds painful but a good waxer should make it as painless as possible

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    nair isnt to good bro it can bern or leave patches of hair. i just shave its muc ezer

LilVito469 is offline Banned
    dude why not just get that electrolosis stuff and take if ott permanently

Thread Information