tryingtogain is offline Member

Does this hair removal method work?

I found this hair removal system on this website does anyone know if it works? also what hair removal system that you have tried does work? This hair removal system on this website looks like it will work.

http://www.isupersavings.com/cgi-bin...9&prod_id=3510

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member

there are several products in the epil-stop line from igia....one thing to take into consideration is they were in a bit of trouble a couple years back because they had jacked the pH on their products up beyond what a normal depilatory has and a lot of people were suffering with severe chemical burns...i don't know if they have amended that since....but now from personal experience..i used the epil stop and spray....EXACTLY as specified on the label and had pretty good results...though it doesn't stop hair growth permanently as the name would imply...the only thing that can do that is electrolysis or lasering...it is just a depilatory in the same vein as nair....

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vanyel5
    there are several products in the epil-stop line from igia....one thing to take into consideration is they were in a bit of trouble a couple years back because they had jacked the pH on their products up beyond what a normal depilatory has and a lot of people were suffering with severe chemical burns...i don't know if they have amended that since....but now from personal experience..i used the epil stop and spray....EXACTLY as specified on the label and had pretty good results...though it doesn't stop hair growth permanently as the name would imply...the only thing that can do that is electrolysis or lasering...it is just a depilatory in the same vein as nair....
    That is so correct. I tried it and it burnt soooo bad. I was in pain for several days afterward. A bertter alternative is Kwik Off Hair Remover for Men. No burn for me. If you plan to use it on your chest, just avoid your nips, cause it will burn really bad if you hit them.

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member

and to follow up..don't forget that all depilatories are extremely high pH products that work by dissolving the hair on the body...when left on...sometimes even at the suggested timing...it can also degrade the skin causing severe chemical burns.....i have had it happen a little bit in my crotch...like right where the leg meets the pubic area...i basically watched the skin open up and start bleeding...in big, broad areas i would imagine it would be less of an issue...but a possibility nonetheless...just make sure whereever you are using it , it is somewhere you can easily reach and see....otherwise just go for the shaving or waxing!...

Thread Information