tryingtogain is offline Member

were can i buy a waxing kit.

were can i buy a waxing kit. besides online because i dont have a credit card at the time i got denied. any local stores like walmart have it. and if they do whats a good brand name.

Contender is offline Junior Member
    i got one from sally beauty supply here in fla., i think your best bet would be some type of beauty supply store in your area instead of a wal-mart or something like that, mine was 100$(complete with everything)......and remember ya get what ya pay for.......... i love mine it works great.........Cntndr

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member

you can also buy a product like 'nads' which is what is called 'sugaring'...it is like waxing but uses something that is a sugar base...thus it's caramel like texture...thick and goopy. cool things about using things like nads....you don't have to heat it to use it...thus no risk of burning yourself....and it cleans up really easily...sugar just washes off..unlike wax...any excess wax has to be removed with mineral oil...and one little ball of sugar can be used on area after area until it won't stick....
    i am pretty sure you can get it at the ever popular walmart..

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member

Post p.s.

as for the credit card thing....do you have a bank account? most banks offer the debit cards with the visa or m/c logo and they operate just like a credit card for online purchases....it pays to just open up a checking account for that

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    Nads sucks. It hurts to put it on cuz it doesn't spread worth sh!t. Hot wax is the only way to go, invest in a warmer, etc. all the goodies. You'll be a hairless stud in no time!

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~Go to sephora, or sephora.com and buy the poetic wax kit!!!!! We use it at my spa! it is great and it only sticks to the hair not the skin hurts less and it has lavender in it so it is soothing!!!!!!!My clients love it!!!!!!!!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

Thread Information