Thread: Shaving back

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Shaving back

I know I had it in my genetics but during this all test cycle, the back hair is starting to come out pretty bad. How many of you shave your own back? If so how do you do it?

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    My last cycle when I was running about 1700mg of test per week my back hair started FREAKING OUT. My wife waxes it every 3-4 weeks. I believe there was a post on here of someone who used nair and a cake spatula to rid their back of hair.....good luck!

BDTR is offline Retired
    i can't imagine shaving my own back...

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I just used nair for men on my arms and legs..works great..left some little red bumps, like zits on my arm and chest??? But it worked good.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I think im going to have to get my back waxed in the spring...**** that is going to be embarassing

yeah. The only person that I would feel comforatlbe shaving my back is my mom and that is still going to be awakard

Blog Entries
    I think i have a deal with one of my ex's to have her do it for me, however, i have to pluck/shave her ass

That's a pretty bad trade man. lol

hausstang00 is offline New Member
    I sometimes get my friends to hold a lighter and a can of hair spray to my back. The just stand away and do short brust of flames. It really doesn't hurt at all. Only if they do it for to long or they get to close. The smell is sick though i would recommened doing it is a room with open windows. Haha I mostly shave my back or get it waxed and waxing is diff. not fun..

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hausstang00
    I sometimes get my friends to hold a lighter and a can of hair spray to my back. The just stand away and do short brust of flames. It really doesn't hurt at all. Only if they do it for to long or they get to close. The smell is sick though i would recommened doing it is a room with open windows. Haha I mostly shave my back or get it waxed and waxing is diff. not fun..
    =========

Oh man some lady here in Texas did that to her husband, only she used a can of insecticide and got him while he was sleeping on the sofa . . . she got the sofa on fire, and by the time all the shoutin' was done, the husband and her kids were all dead. And in east Texas they found a couple more kids locked in closets and starved . . . some 19 year old weighed 50 lbs. Yah, they're crazy here in Texas . . .

But about back shaving . . . suppose you could get a barber to do it for ya, what would be a fair price in your opinion . . . $10, $15, maybe $20? As a barber with my own shop, it might be legal to shave backs, I dunno for sure, but it'd be another way to make an easy buck . . .
    --Tock

Blog Entries
    Hmmm...where is this barber shop in Texas Tock?

hausstang00 is offline New Member
    I would say something like 5 dollars it doesn't take that long to trim a back. And it isn't illegal My friends dad does it for the pold guys at his shop.

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Hmmm...where is this barber shop in Texas Tock?
    =======

It ain't up yet, but it'll be in Dallas.

Quote Originally Posted by hausstang00
    I would say something like 5 dollars it doesn't take that long to trim a back. And it isn't illegal My friends dad does it for the pold guys at his shop.
    ==========

$5 ? How do you expect me to pay for my cycle on that kind of income? Man on man the blade itself costs around 40 cents, plus I got overhead, gotta payback the original investment, and on top of that I still gotta contribute to my favorite charity -- the Tock Retirement Fund. Running my own biz, I get to tax shelter 20 to 25% of my profit . . .
    $5 ? Take another guess . . .

I'm not sure that it's legal or not, but it may be not illegal, but not allowed either. I'm gonna hafta get a clarification from the Board one way or the other. Here's the official take on what a Texas barber can and cannot do, and it doesn't specifically mention anything dealing with the back, so they could say that since it doesn't say "back shaving" I can't, or they could say that since the regulations mention both hair and shaving, it's ok. I'd just as soon have their opinion in writing, too, in case an inspector shows up and wants to write me a $500 fine for operating "out of scope."

§ 1601.002. Definition of Barbering

In this chapter, "barbering," "practicing barbering," or the "practice of barbering" means:

(1) performing or offering or attempting to perform for compensation or the promise of compensation any of the following services:

(A) treating a person's mustache or beard by arranging, beautifying, coloring, processing, shaving, styling, or trimming;

(B) treating a person's hair by:

(i) arranging, beautifying, bleaching, cleansing, coloring, curling, dressing, dyeing, processing, shampooing, shaping, singeing, straightening, styling, tinting, or waving;

(ii) providing a necessary service that is preparatory or ancillary to a service under Subparagraph (i), including bobbing, clipping, cutting, or trimming; or

(iii) cutting the person's hair as a separate and independent service for which a charge is directly or indirectly made separately from a charge for any other service;

(C) cleansing, stimulating, or massaging a person's scalp, face, neck, arms, or shoulders:

(i) by hand or by using a device, apparatus, or appliance; and

(ii) with or without the use of any cosmetic preparation, antiseptic, tonic, lotion, or cream;

(D) beautifying a person's face, neck, arms, or shoulders using a cosmetic preparation, antiseptic, tonic, lotion, powder, oil, clay, cream, or appliance;

(E) treating a person's nails by:

(i) cutting, trimming, polishing, tinting, coloring, cleansing, manicuring, or pedicuring; or

(ii) attaching false nails;

(F) massaging, cleansing, treating, or beautifying a person's hands;

(G) administering facial treatments;

(H) weaving a person's hair;

(I) shampooing or conditioning a person's hair; or

(J) servicing in any manner listed in Paragraph (B) a person's wig, toupee, or artificial hairpiece on a person's head or on a block after the initial retail sale;

(2) advertising or representing to the public in any manner that a person is a barber or is authorized to practice barbering; or

(3) advertising or representing to the public in any manner that a location or place of business is a barbershop, specialty shop, or barber school.

Acts 1999, 76th Leg., ch. 388, § 1, eff. Sept. 1, 1999.

darmadoc is offline Member
    I saw some gizmo on sale on Ebay for shaving your back. It looks like a back scratcher that holds a disposable razor on the end. I've no idea how well it would work.

diesel21 is offline Member
    DO NOT SHAVE YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you do this, it will grow back quicker and more of it will grow too, wax it, so it takes more time to grow back, and less will grow back...

(trust me on this one, i know many experts in the feild, and i'm sure many will agree)

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Run a lawn mower over it. The less painful alternative would be a weedwacker.

Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    DO NOT SHAVE YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you do this, it will grow back quicker and more of it will grow too, wax it, so it takes more time to grow back, and less will grow back...

(trust me on this one, i know many experts in the feild, and i'm sure many will agree)
    Luckiliy this is a wives tale. Hair is dead, and these are no nerves extending out of the root of the folicle. So the root has literaly no way of 'knowing' you cut your hair.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have my girl do it in the shower for me..
    abstrack@protonmail.com

diesel21 is offline Member
    ok, shave then, you are gonna look like a freak, the more you shave the more it grows back, wax it, and it will be less frequent,

try it, then you will see the truth....

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Nads........

Gives you and the wife something to do for 2 hours...............

Quote Originally Posted by diesel21
    ok, shave then, you are gonna look like a freak, the more you shave the more it grows back, wax it, and it will be less frequent,

try it, then you will see the truth....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    shaving dosent make it grow back any faster i shave mine, if anything its growing back slower check out www.razorba.com then use jergins hair minimizing lotion when your done

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    I shave my son's back. It's not weird at all. I wouldn't trust a back scratcher with razor attachment. One slip and you sliced. Why would you be embarassed to get your back waxed. Salon's are more the willing to do it and it looks nicer then a hairy back. Don't sweat the waxing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier_4446
    I know I had it in my genetics but during this all test cycle, the back hair is starting to come out pretty bad. How many of you shave your own back? If so how do you do it?
    You can get one of those stupid "back scratchers" or the shower scrub with a long handle, put some nair on it, and just nair yourself...

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    I used to Nair my steroid dealers back when he'd come into town to go to one of his AA meetings.

You paint the stuff on, wait a while and then wipe it off, along with all the hair, with a face-cloth. He'd then jump in the shower to get the rest of the stuff off.

It's a good idea to wash the remainder off because it's basically lye, a caustic base that melts the hair, but not the skin... much.

I recommend having your back waxed at a salon, or by some other professional. It doesn't hurt... much, and it's the smoothest, longest lasting way to get rid of all the spider legs growing on your back.

dsa8864667 is offline Member
    I would never wax again my whole back broke out after waxing 4months ago and its still looks bad cause its all scared up.

Cylon is offline Junior Member
    The reason your back broke out was likely that they did not put any treatment on it. All those wholes in your skin were just looking to be filled by sweat and dead skin.

Thread Information