gtxben is offline Junior Member

Smile Smooth as a baby's bottom!

Ok guys and gals, I need some help here. I have a buddy of mine (me ) that has a few blemishes on my behind! I wear breathable boxers and all, but somehow cannot get that baby smooth butt like I want. Does anyone have any secret remedies to help me get that vibrant glow on my a$$ that I so much desire? In case your wondering, YES I do shower already I just can't figure out what the problem is HELP!!!!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    C'mon. Think about it. What does a mother use on a baby's bottom ?? Baby oil. I use it after a shave in the shower. Come out a little shiny, soft as heck, and feeling good.

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    Key Mastur, good info. I've tried baby powder, never tried oil though, figured adding an oily substance would block some pores or something. Hell, I suppose I could always refer to diaper rash ointment and see if that does the trick!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Baby powder is good for absorbing moisture.

Do you sit around a lot ?? Like in front of the computer in a chair ?? Sitting in one place for an extended period of time after a shave can sometimes lead to a few bumps / blemishes which don't look too pretty when you're naked and doing the "naked butt in the moonlight walk" (or whatever that line is from that movie)

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gtxben
    Ok guys and gals, I need some help here. I have a buddy of mine (me ) that has a few blemishes on my behind! I wear breathable boxers and all, but somehow cannot get that baby smooth butt like I want. Does anyone have any secret remedies to help me get that vibrant glow on my a$$ that I so much desire? In case your wondering, YES I do shower already I just can't figure out what the problem is HELP!!!!!
    There is a product called a Buff Puff that will help. If you wash with that and use eith Benzoyle peroxide OR topical Accutane, it should do the trick.

Duct Tape is offline Associate Member
    neutrogena makes an acne wash that is orange and has some grit to it, has some Benzoyle peroxide etc. Also might try going commando and I would stay away from baby oil and go with a good body moisturizer like body butter from The Body Shop (U.S. Malls nationwide) If you get the mango people might mistake you for a stripper but the shea butter is nice, I hear that's what Britney Spears wears.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Smooth as a baby's bottom!-spears.jpg  
    Last edited by Duct Tape; 12-18-2003 at 10:07 PM.

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Oh im sorry ladies i didnt realise i stumbled into the avon forum.

rambo is offline The Lord God
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    Oh im sorry ladies i didnt realise i stumbled into the avon forum.
    LOL, Boooo!

Thread Information