tryingtogain is offline Member

electic shaver vs regular shaver? whats the diff

electic shaver vs regular shaver? whats the diff? also wich gives a closer shave?

Difference is that you are a homo!

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler's crack mom
    Difference is that you are a homo!
    EXACTLY!!! But that I think he was asking was the difference in the shave. I have never used an electric on my chest or anything but I did on my face and neck once and it age the hell out of my neck. But some people adapt very quickly to it.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    A regular blade will usually give you a closer shave than an electric razor, since the wet-shaving blade is in direct contact with the skin and the moving blade of the electric razor is kept from direct contact by a thin metal barrier.
    I dunno if it's true or not, but I've heard that one reason why women's faces age quicker than men's is that we guys scrape our faces with a metal blade, getting rid of that top layer of dead skin cells. Somehow that's supposed to help keep skin looking younger.
    An electric razor wouldn't have the same benefit, since it doesn't scrape the skin the way wet razors do.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    the new four blade shick is the shizznit.. try it out its the best shave you'll ever have..

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Soon they will have the 5 blade and then 6 blades. 1 blade cuts the hair. Second cuts it closer, third scrapes off dead skin, fourth cuts off live skin, fifth cuts skin off completely to ensure no more hair growth.

Actually the electric razor needs to be used for two weeks before your skin adjusts to the irritation of the moving blade. Most people dont have patience to keep using it for two weeks cause they arent getting a good shave and their skin is red and irritated.
    After two weeks, the razor is able to literally pull the hair out of its folicle allowing a longer period of hairlessness since it is pulled out rather than just cut at the top of the root. The moving blades move so quickly, they just grab the hair and yank it out.

Depends on your preferance. If you want to be able to pull out a shaver anytime anywhere and shave, it is great. If razors cause you to break out then electric is good. I have an electric and dont use it.

Elliot is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    Soon they will have the 5 blade and then 6 blades. 1 blade cuts the hair. Second cuts it closer, third scrapes off dead skin, fourth cuts off live skin, fifth cuts skin off completely to ensure no more hair growth.

i also have a norelco and dont sure it i alwyas thought that razor shavers were better..

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I have an electric, but seem to be happier with a blade.
    -Cy

blanket is offline Junior Member
    electic shavers are awsome for shavin body hair, first of all they don make no mess, second you wont cut yourself while shaving, thirt the hair don grow back as soon as it does with blade, its wierd but true. try it youd love it.

Thread Information