KeyMastur is offline VET

eyebrow waxing......

****, got this done today at the nail salon. about cried everytime she pulled the paper off my face. i think it ripped a few layers of skin, i can see my skull. my skin got a little red and puffy afterwards. had to ice down so i can look decent tonight.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG dude when I first got mine done. That b i t c h didnt warn me about the stinging. I was chatting away with my bud not paying no mind as she layered some heat wax on my brow then some tape. Pressed the tape down and pulled real quick. It was a delayed reaction but I freaking jumped up and was like.....WTF!!!

The ladies all around were laughing but I didnt think it was funny. I was like oh hell no you are not doing the other brow. After a few minutes she wiped some lotion on my brow and the pain went away.

Never again will I do that.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Key, you a pretty boy?

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ I have alot of guy clients that come in for there eyebrow waxes and you all re-act that same ~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Someone explain this to me please. I am unsure what the process and whatnot consists of. Is it like when a chic get a brazillian? And is it to remove a unibrow or just to 'clean up' the aera? Don't only old dudes have eyebrow probs? Excuse my retardedness on this matter.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney
    ~ I have alot of guy clients that come in for there eyebrow waxes and you all re-act that same ~
    and what exactly do you do ??

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Key, you a pretty boy?
    i like to look good. can't get the top shelf woman lookin like a bottom shelf toy.

~ When girl gets a brazilian/LA bikini it hurts 10x worse then a guy getting his eyebrows wax, i have been getting my brazilian bikini done for bout a 2 years now and the pain goes away after a few times getting it done,,,,it is the same with the eyebrows!!!Suck it up boys!! ~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    check your pms dildo

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Someone explain this to me please. I am unsure what the process and whatnot consists of. Is it like when a chic get a brazillian? And is it to remove a unibrow or just to 'clean up' the aera? Don't only old dudes have eyebrow probs? Excuse my retardedness on this matter.
    they put wax around your brows. then put this paper on it. let it sit for a few seconds, and then rip the sucker off. hurt like crazy, especially underneath the eyebrow. it's good for cleaning up around the area.

a brazillian - well that's so the chick can get rid of all the unwanted hair down there and be clean. it's easier than her having to bend over and use a razor, and you don't get the stubbies

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Thanks for the speedy respones Key and Spun. Key, I know what a brazillian is.....Candians are backwards, but we do that here too. Spun, I know that a braz would hurt your cookie more than the eyebrow wax thing but is that cause of 'shock value' or desinsitization over time?

Quote Originally Posted by chicamahomico
    Thanks for the speedy respones Key and Spun. Key, I know what a brazillian is.....Candians are backwards, but we do that here too. Spun, I know that a braz would hurt your cookie more than the eyebrow wax thing but is that cause of 'shock value' or desinsitization over time?

~You do get desensitzed over time, but if you think about it it is like pulling a baind-aid off your hairiest area!!! i dont even flinch anymore when i get mine done, hell if i need to i do it myself!~ I went to school to be a esthetician (facials,waxing and massage!)~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    eyebrow waxing hurted the few couple times but I take a deep breathe now and all done.. lol ya right it still hurts..

hausstang00 is offline New Member
    Try having your back waxed. You think your eyebrows hurt. I bleed out of every hair hole when my girl is done..

Thread Information