Canon7 is offline New Member

Dark circles under my eyes...?

Well I was cursed when I was born with really dark circles under my eyes. I am a guy and I really hate putting makeup on, it makes me feel weird and I would hate for anyone to know that I use makeup. Even when I do use it, I still can tell the dark circles are there, and it kind of even makes them look worse. So it sucks to walk around all day looking raccoon eyed, sometimes my friends make fun of me for it, because when I get no sleep they get way worse. Even when I get sleep they look bad, I'm just lost so now I am really looking for something that works to get rid of them. I've considered to get surgeory.. but I heard it don't work that great. Anyone have any suggestions to get rid of these circles, even maybe a good makeup to wear to hide them. Thanks...
    Last edited by Canon7; 01-04-2004 at 01:22 AM.

Phyll is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro

I have the same problem, I know it sucks, what kind of surgery do they offer?

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ Hey guys! I hate to burst your bubble....but that right there is genetics..look at your parents and grandparents, i bet some one has them too, you wanna make sure that your water intake is high, the skin around the eye area is the thinnest skin on the body, so it is the hardest to keep hydrated so that is on things that cause the melanin to rise to the surface of the skin. You can try eye cremes/gels/or balms.....apply it to the bone area not right under the eye becuase then you will look puffy...but when you apply it to the bone the heat from your body will draw the product where it is needed most.....we have some great eye pads that you use once a week or as a quick fix before you go out, but always remeber that eye pad treatments will never replace a eye creme!!! if you have any questions let me know!! i am happy to oblige!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Have you ever been tested for Anemia?

Doc M

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon7
    Well I was cursed when I was born with really dark circles under my eyes. I am a guy and I really hate putting makeup on, it makes me feel like a fag
    Thanks...
    ===========

Well good thing it only makes you feel like a fag . . . god help you should you feel like a spic or a kike or a nigger or a god **** wetback.

I was gonna tell ya what to do about the problem, but my fingers are too pissed to type anything more out . . .
    --Tock

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc M
    Have you ever been tested for Anemia?

Doc M

~ I knew there was something that i forget! Thanks hun ~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Well I was cursed when I was born with really dark circles under my eyes. I am a guy and I really hate putting makeup on, it makes me feel like a fag and I would hate for anyone to know that I use makeup. Even when I do use it, I still can tell the dark circles are there, and it kind of even makes them look worse. So it sucks to walk around all day looking raccoon eyed, sometimes my friends make fun of me for it, because when I get no sleep they get way worse. Even when I get sleep they look bad, I'm just lost so now I am really looking for something that works to get rid of them. I've considered to get surgeory.. but I heard it don't work that great. Anyone have any suggestions to get rid of these circles, even maybe a good makeup to wear to hide them. Thanks...
    There are a bunch of things you can get that work on it. Nickel makes a firming eye gell called Nickel Attention Les Yeux that works pretty well. You can also try Zirh Restore. They are both essentally astringents for under your eyes that work for a short period of time (maybe 5 or 6 hours). They can be found in any department store such as Bloomigdales or Macys.

And as for anyone knowing that you wear makeup: I wouldn't worry about it. First of all, while I wouldn't go around advertising it, I don't think most people care. But, if you swich to one of the eye creams I mentioned-- they are not make up, they are just firming gells.
    Last edited by beenie; 01-03-2004 at 04:53 PM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    ===========

Well good thing it only makes you feel like a fag . . . god help you should you feel like a spic or a kike or a nigger or a god **** wetback.

I was gonna tell ya what to do about the problem, but my fingers are too pissed to type anything more out . . .
    --Tock
    I was going to say something too but I think you have said enough.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Phyll
    Hey bro

I have the same problem, I know it sucks, what kind of surgery do they offer?
    It is common corrected through cosmetic surgery. I think it is called blepharoplasty. I think it costs around $5,000.

Canon7 is offline New Member
    Woops sorry about the fag comment, no way intended to offend anyone there, changed it for you guys. Thanks for all the replies will try them things out. Anyone else can help would be great thanks. Oh and by the way I don't have anemia, its genetics, whole line of family members have the same problem but they are all women, I'm the lucky guy in my family who gets it.

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Woops sorry about the fag comment, no way intended to offend anyone there, changed it for you guys. Thanks for all the replies will try them things out. Anyone else can help would be great thanks. Oh and by the way I don't have anemia, its genetics, whole line of family members have the same problem but they are all women, I'm the lucky guy in my family who gets it.
    =======

. . . Appreciate it . . . I suppose some folks use the term without giving it much thought, and without meaning to disparage anyone. But I've also heard the term used to belittle one or two times too many, and when someone's talking them kinda words, they're asking for a physical demonstration of how well I appreciate their choice of vocabulary . . .
    And that's not just the clomid talkin' . . .
    --Tock

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    I have the same prob I tend to believe it's genetics.

unfortunately most cases are genetic, and I've asked several doctors about it and they basically told me to try to live with it

About blepharoplasty... Apparently it doesn't eliminate dark circles...

http://www.plasticsurgery.org/public...haroplasty.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by Phyll
    About blepharoplasty... Apparently it doesn't eliminate dark circles...

http://www.plasticsurgery.org/public...haroplasty.cfm
    Well I figure that it works. I clicked your link. In the first case the lad looks pretty upset, but bu the last one she was smiling. If she is smiling like that, it MUST work.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Tock...........

Relax............... Drink more water ... breath............

I do understand... Heck.... I've met, and worked out, and partied with 2 of the oldest men surviving with AIDs.. (my brothers friends in Atlanta..)

Chill.... Improving one's self is what this board is all about..and BB in general...

Freaking is not the way to change the opinions of others..

Peace.........
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information