Thread: strange bump

BARBENDER29 is offline Associate Member

strange bump

I have been on the juice now for almost 3 years,taking time off between cycles of course.Towards the end of my last cycle of test enenthate,d bol,eq,and nolvadex I noticed a red bump underneath my left eye.In the past I've had some acne but have never had an acne problem even in my teens(I'm 30 now).The problem is that I am 8 weeks out of my last cycle and that particular bump has not gone away.It seems to fade a little one day and then come back the next.I was thinking of getting it checked out but I don't know if this is common and I'm just worrying myself about it.Any help on this would be appreciated.

WogLifter is offline New Member
    Not that i can help you with your particular issue, but i suggest you get it checked out. The sooner its diagnosed the sooner it can be fixed if its a serious issue. Get to a doctor, and have him take a look at it. It might be wise to disclose to him that you've been using AS for 3years also. Best of luck bro

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ What type of bump is it? Does it feel like a pimple? when you streach the skin on either side does it subside and disappear?when you place your finger on it does it feel like a ballbearing almost?~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

Thread Information