brolly is offline New Member

Peeling N Tanning

Is There Anything That Can Help With Peeling, Or Very Dry Skin And Tanning...cuz Peeling After Tanning Is A Pain In The Aasss.....otr What Helps...before U Go In Teh Booth>

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Use a good moisturizing lotion afterward, and don't tan as long. You don't have to burn your skin everytime you tan. This is what causes most of the peeling.

-moto

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Use a good moisturizing lotion afterward, and don't tan as long. You don't have to burn your skin everytime you tan. This is what causes most of the peeling.

-moto
    Not to mention skin cancer. Deff. go with a moisturizing lotion. When I burn I use aloe but it's not really for the moisturizing effect as it is to easy that burn feeling and tends to help keep from peeling.

I know this is going to sound weird but I'd heard that Noxzema is great at keeping one from peeling no matter how bad the burn. Don't know if that's true because I try and limit my sunning time (I burn standing under a light bulb) but I'm might try it next time. Keep in mind my information might be outdated due the amount of time I've been on this planet. According to some of my fellow bros on the board I've one foot in the coffin. Hahaha

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brolly
    Is There Anything That Can Help With Peeling, Or Very Dry Skin And Tanning...cuz Peeling After Tanning Is A Pain In The Aasss.....otr What Helps...before U Go In Teh Booth>
    Alloe is good. Also try lanolin if there is associated pain.

SpunHoney is offline Female Member
    ~ Body Drench is a moist.. formulate for tanning booth tans! is its great, but i can condone tanning!~
    ~MOD @IRONBODYBUILDING ~
    ~MOD@BIGDOGBODYBUILDING~
    ~You know that place between awake and asleep? The place where you remember dreamin' That is were i will always love you, that is where i will wait~

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpunHoney
    ~ Body Drench is a moist.. formulate for tanning booth tans! is its great, but i can condone tanning!~
    That is exactly what my dermotoligist told me too. He said to use vreams for that look. Still a tan looks sooo good. You avatar looks pretty tan to me SpunHoney .

Thread Information