Elliot is offline Anabolic Member

Sleeping disorder..

Hey guys.. Lately ive been having about 4 hours of sleep a night... i try to sleep longer or even druing the day but it isnt happening im tired and restless the entire day and nothing seems to work I took some sleeping pills, nada, drank like 1/2 bottle of NyQuil nothing... any one with the same problem? is there anything i can get that would knock me right out? i was thinking of getting ZMA but as i read about it.. it doesnt seem to be that great of a alternative.. anyone with ideas?

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    What supplements etc are you taking?

I was on Stacker II and Xenadrine before.... and if I would take either one after 5 pm I couldn't fall asleep until like 5 in the morning or sometimes I would not even get to sleep. It really sucked, so I stopped taking them. Now if I take either one, it is just 1 pill before I do my AM cardio.

Mike

acctuly.. i thought the same cause in the past i was ephedrine sensative so i stoped taking my eca stack and nothing changed..

Danielle is offline Female Member
    avoid all caffeine, edredrine at least 4 hours prior to sleeping.......try to go sleep around the same time every night.........so your body will get used to a time.............usually a sleeping aid, will get you to sleep but will become extemely addictive to the point where you can't fall asleep without them...........and thats the last thing you want

if nothing works, you could suffer form a form of sleep apnea or something like that......my Dad has a bad case of it.......he has to go get monitored at some place every 6 months, overnight.......her can never get a full nights sleep......and when he does sleep......it sounds like hes stuggling to breath in his sleep....kind of scary...........but if its really, really that bad, you may need to see a doctor
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

danielle im sorry to hear that about your dad.. but i had these episodes in the past they would go away after a week but its been a while now and it still not going away.. i try to go to sleep at 11 but it never happens i just roll around in bed... i have my physical on the 2nd so im a ask my physician about it i really hope its nothing serious

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotNess
    danielle im sorry to hear that about your dad.. but i had these episodes in the past they would go away after a week but its been a while now and it still not going away.. i try to go to sleep at 11 but it never happens i just roll around in bed... i have my physical on the 2nd so im a ask my physician about it i really hope its nothing serious
    What time are you working out? I get the same thing all the time. I think its because I work out so late. When I am not working, I look at it as an advantage because I can party all night. You are in college, i just don't see what the problem is.

party?!@ whats "party"?

and i work out at 8 pm usully

hey i was wondering if zma might help my condition..

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...ad.php?t=79162

and i work out at 8 pm usully
    This may likely be related. If you work out for a couple hours, I'll bet that you are really worked up afterward, which would be 10. You get home at 1030 and try to get to sleep at 1130. It's tough, but I am not surprised.

yeah but i dont for a sleep till like 2-3 am.. im a try zma maybe it'll help..

yeah but i dont for a sleep till like 2-3 am.. im a try zma maybe it'll help..
    I don't understand Eliot. You don't TRY to get to sleep until 2 or 3 or you try to get to sleep earlier and don't FALL asleep till 2 or 3?

If its the former, it's probably stress related because you are not studying hard enough. If it the latter I'll bet its related to you workout schedule. In either case, tell me how the zma work for you.

syd
    syd is offline Junior Member
    I suffer from a bad case of insomnia (among other thihngs) where i just simply cannot sleep. I went one 5 days one time w/o sleep...you start to see things. anyway, there is new medicine that is not addictive like Ambien that help alot. Good Luck.

Kittychick is offline Female Member
    Honestly could have nothing to do with u working out or the supps u taking. Anything going on in ur life right now thats causing major stress or ur worried about? If there is that could be causing it...u might not be able to shut ur brain off when u lay down to sleep and its causing u to stay awake worrying about a certain thing or things. I will say this...it says ur from NYC...I have some issues and when winter time comes around I totally lack in sleep because of lack of sun. Screws up my whole system. This could be another reason...maybe just throwing it out there.

If its still bothering u when u go to see ur doc talk it over with him...and discuss ur options. Just make sure that if u r going to take anything for it...be careful most sleep aids are very addicting and they are a hell to get off of. Believe me, been there done that. No fun.
    Mod @ AnaFreakz
    Mod @ IronBodyBuilding

Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

Thread Information