ragept is offline New Member

Airbrush tanning?

Seen some documentary and the one bodybuilder in it got airbrush tan, is anyone here in the Los Angeles area and if so do you know where I might find a place to do this. Thanks in addvance

IronAdam is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ragept
    Seen some documentary and the one bodybuilder in it got airbrush tan, is anyone here in the Los Angeles area and if so do you know where I might find a place to do this. Thanks in addvance
    I think your talking about mystic tanning. Jay cutler uses it and looks pretty good, try searching on yahoo.

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member
    just wanted to throw my two cents in here, if you are talking about the booth that you get into and it sprays a fine mist on you ...be careful..i have a couple friends who have done that and they really did not like the results...streaky/splotchy...now if you are talking an actual person airbrushing you...there are high recommendations for that....check out http://sunless.com/ they have message boards regarding regular sunless tanning and then an airbrush tanning forum...you could post a request for anyone in your area who might do it...

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    I know this, Its getting very popular!

MJ

Sara Dancer is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vanyel5
    just wanted to throw my two cents in here, if you are talking about the booth that you get into and it sprays a fine mist on you ...be careful..i have a couple friends who have done that and they really did not like the results...streaky/splotchy...
    Not all Mystic Tans are the same, as I recently learned. The tanning salon by my house has a brand new booth and my tan has always came out perfect. Recentlly I was in Las Vegas and went in to Neon Sun twice for Mystic Tans. Both times I was streaky immediately, my tan was uneven, and their solution was so weak that their strongest setting was the same as the weakest setting back home.

Valmont is offline Banned
    Mystic tan does work fairly well. But I personally think its kinda pricey. Like 20 for two sessions.

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    yeah my local place does it too but i will stick to booths for now

big daddy k de is offline Senior Member
    my buddy did it it looked blochy on his face and elbows. its best to exfoliate befor you go

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    i used this before just for looks and i got a nice color to me, however dont plan on shaving your body because you will most likely shave all the tan off because it is only on the first layer of skin, which gets removed with shaving. also when talking about having a person actually airbrush you, be prepared to pay around 2-5 hundred per session.

Sara Dancer is offline Female Member

airbrush

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    also when talking about having a person actually airbrush you, be prepared to pay around 2-5 hundred per session.
    I've never heard of it being that much; usually it's $35-$80.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sara Dancer
    I've never heard of it being that much; usually it's $35-$80.
    hmmm...foiled again by star magazine..stupid lying tabloid.....

Scrapper is offline New Member
    mystic tanning worked good for me, just watch ure nails and stuff like that u gotta put some kind of block on them otherwise they turn orange / brow...

Thread Information