ADAWG is offline Junior Member

Broke Out Legs!!!

I have never had any real problems with acne of any kind just a little bit here and there from time to time. Also, I have never shaved my legs or anything of that nature so my problem vexes me. I have got what looks like ingrown hairs on my legs and I dont know why they would pop up all of a sudden. They look like pimples with white heads on them and after they are purged it looks like facial oil or something just like a pimple. The only thing is they get red and irritated if I mess with them and definitly dont want to go away immediatly. I showed my doctor and asked him what he thought and he just blew it off. He told me to put some cream on it and let them heal. I may be blowing this whole thing out of proportion because im not used to this but it scares me a little. I mean for all I know it could be some type of std or something but hopefully my doctor would have said something if that were the case. What do you guys think? Am I freakin or what?

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    You're just freakin.
    They're just zits, treat 'em like any zit (keep the area clean, apply oxygenating stuff like Oxy 5, and they should clear up.
    As far as the STD thing goes, I don't know of any that look (and purge) like pimples. Of course, maybe it's a symptom of some new weird population-decimating plague from Brazil or Togo, and you're the first of many hundreds of millions to die from it. It's always nice to be a "famous first," but I don't really think you'll be one . . . not from leg-zits, anyway.
    -Tock

LOL Thats funny man and I hope your right

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same problem abotu 2 months ago except i shaved my legs and it was almost liek the hair got ingrown and my quads got irritated and broke out like a MF. It was crazy how many pimples there were. Anyways i found a produt called Tea Tree Oil and it works awsome, you just wash your acne 3 times a day and apply the oil right after you wash. Youll feel a tingly feeling for 5 or 10 mins after then youll know its working.. After using this product Ill never use anything else. Good luck. Oh yeah you can get this product at any GNC or any store like that.

Sweet dawg! I have a doctors appointment this morning and i am going to let him look at it so hopefully he will set my mind at ease. Its just really getting on my nerves!

I sure hope the doc doesn't have to amputate . . .
    --Tock

Got Real Lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Tock
    I sure hope the doc doesn't have to amputate . . .
    --Tock

Almost had to amputate but I got lucky and he gave me anti-biotics instead. He said he sees the same thing on lots of people in this area but ive never had a problem likethis before. Hell, ive never really even had acne or anything so for something like this to pop up its like whoa!! It just better go away because I am more than a little bit embarressed. If anybody has any more info let me no.

It's a medical condition, just one of those things that happen like the phases of the moon and women's menstrual cycles, nothing at all to be embarrassed about.
    Things will clear up and you'll be fine. Don't worry, be happy . . .
    -Tock

Thread Information