Fuller is offline Associate Member

question on flabby chest

I am going to meet with a plastics guy in a week to discuss my flabby chest. My flab is flab and not gyno. I was just curious as to weather or not to tell him about my current cycle?, will it make a difference to him? And another question i have is after having this done, how long am i going to be laid up for? Is muscle hard to build in your pecs, after having this done? any experiences will be helpfull Fuller

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Is he just going to do a reduction???

or are you getting pec implants...

plastic surgery is just that........... 8-12 weeks to recover....

good luck though..........

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller
    I am going to meet with a plastics guy in a week to discuss my flabby chest. My flab is flab and not gyno. I was just curious as to weather or not to tell him about my current cycle?, will it make a difference to him? And another question i have is after having this done, how long am i going to be laid up for? Is muscle hard to build in your pecs, after having this done? any experiences will be helpfull Fuller
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    Is he just going to do a reduction???

or are you getting pec implants...

plastic surgery is just that........... 8-12 weeks to recover....

good luck though..........

A reduction. I have decent muscle under fat....most of the fat is just in the nipple region. This haas been a prob for me since childhood. And now that i have a decent job and weight training i think this is a perfect time to have SOMETHING done.....like i said, i am going to meet with him and see what he thinks my best options are. My mind is wide open, so i am looking forward to seeing what he has to say....... I am out Fuller

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    A reduction. I have decent muscle under fat....most of the fat is just in the nipple region. This haas been a prob for me since childhood. And now that i have a decent job and weight training i think this is a perfect time to have SOMETHING done.....like i said, i am going to meet with him and see what he thinks my best options are. My mind is wide open, so i am looking forward to seeing what he has to say....... I am out Fuller
    How can you tell if its gyno or just flab? iv had the same problem since childhood as well and its only in the nipple region. if it aint gyno then couldnt it just be removed through good old fahioned cardio? keep us posted.

Spoon

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    How can you tell if its gyno or just flab? iv had the same problem since childhood as well and its only in the nipple region. if it aint gyno then couldnt it just be removed through good old fahioned cardio? keep us posted.

Spoon

Well, that is kind of why i am going to see a doc. I have heard that some guys are prone to have flab in this region, and that they will always have a certain amount of flab unless removed. Again, i heard this. Not sure how true it is. Again that is precisly why i am seeking a professional opinion. If u would like spoon, i will pm u after i return from this appointment. Again i go in this coming monday the 14th of march. So i will let u know if u are interested......
    Fuller

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Well, that is kind of why i am going to see a doc. I have heard that some guys are prone to have flab in this region, and that they will always have a certain amount of flab unless removed. Again, i heard this. Not sure how true it is. Again that is precisly why i am seeking a professional opinion. If u would like spoon, i will pm u after i return from this appointment. Again i go in this coming monday the 14th of march. So i will let u know if u are interested......
    Fuller
    Thanks fuller! i'd only get surgery if my life depended on it as of the moment since my bf fluctuates from 14-18% i will try to get it as low as possible. somewhere in the 5-8% region after my bulking phase. after that and if i still have flab on my nipple region then i should be worried

Spoon

Quote Originally Posted by Spoon

Spoon
    Well, for all those who where curious to the answer that i got today from the plastic surgeon. Today i went and meet with him. He flet my chest area, and told me that it was nothing more than fat. He went on to tell me that since i have had excess fat in this area since i was little that it was most likely, that not matter how much body fat i lose i will still have some excess fat in this region. But he said there is a chance that i can get it down to where it is at a more controlled level. He said that he would not be willing to do any thing for me for another 8 months. He said that, i need to allow my self one year of dieting and excersing to see what happens from there. He went on to say that if after 8 more months if i am still not happy with my progress, and the fat remains high then he would be willing to do either liposuction, or remove part of the gland. At first i was not to sure about the answer that he gave me, but after thinking about it, i realized that he prolly was telling me the best thing for me to do. If anyone is interested in seeing pics of my chest region, i have b4 and after pics posted in the "members pics" section of this board...... Fuller

Did he tell you about the costs? I hear its spendy. Good luck bro

Thread Information