agiraldo is offline Junior Member

need help with ingrown hairs....

Ok so i shave everything including my pubes etc...
    I have noticed that I do not really get any ingrown hairs except on my crotch area...? what cna i do and they do not go away after a couple of days ive had these ingrown hairs for about 2-3 weeks cause I have really sensitive skin?
    The main problem is since im on around 800mgs of test i started getting sprouts of hair on the bottom of my shaft and this is where the irritation is worse...? How can i prevent these ingrown hair and also how can i make them go away.. please help?
    Sorry for the graphic description
    Thanks guys

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    I did have this problem at one point and i had to stop shaving at let the ingrown hairs heal. One peice of advice though, NEVER shave against the grain youll have a nightmare, I know it gets the skin a whole lot smoother but it irritates the hell out of it.

agiraldo is offline Junior Member

hey

thnaks for the reply man?
    what type of shaving crema do u use down there now? whats best for those ingrown hairs?
    anybody else please reply
    thanks

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member
    there's a product called 'tend skin' for ingrown hairs..which is basically a salicylic acid (or beta hydroxy acid) solution...that keeps the pores of your skin from getting clogged with sebum, etc so that you have less of a chance of an ingrown hair...and also reduces irritation from shaving...it's good to use on your face too...you could try clearasil's daily face moisturizer...it's inexpensive and can be used anywhere you have problems with ingrown hairs, blackheads, acne...use it every day, even after shaving
    the only problem with tend skin, though it does work, is it has a lot of alcohol in it....and since you are putting it down there it could get quite warm...
    to prevent them, definitely use a good emollient shaving cream...let it set for a few minutes to really soften the hair...and follow the pattern of hair growth....but it seems that , for me, it's inevitable to get an ingrown hair no matter how careful i am....

rujulus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    I did have this problem at one point and i had to stop shaving at let the ingrown hairs heal. One peice of advice though, NEVER shave against the grain youll have a nightmare, I know it gets the skin a whole lot smoother but it irritates the hell out of it.
    That is so true....I usually just throw some alcohol on the razor before I shave and put some baby oil on when I'm threw and it's been working pretty good so far.

CutieFace Guest
    if you get yourself a loofah sponge and use this a couple of times a week...all over you won't get any more ingrown hairs....

cutie

rujulus is offline Junior Member
    were can we find one of those?

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rujulus
    were can we find one of those?
    wal mart , target or one of those places in the bath aisle...alternatives are also those scrubby gloves or super textured cloths that are in that same section....

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    love the scrubby gloves.........

but the wife has to do the back.. hell i can't reach my own ass half the time...

Quote Originally Posted by vanyel5
    wal mart , target or one of those places in the bath aisle...alternatives are also those scrubby gloves or super textured cloths that are in that same section....
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

jacobvaughntn is offline New Member
    I found the secret is to use a loufah every time I shower. I use body wash, so as not to overdry the skin, and use a loufah to scrub any dead skin cells away, and then use the suds shave. I've been doing that for about a year, now, and have had very few ingrown hairs.

morfeuss is offline Junior Member

same prob

Ingrown Hair Treatment

yea, make sure that tou take off the hairs as this may turn into an absess, ans i may tell you thats sH** ....ive experienced it...

Thread Information