fitnessNY is offline Senior Member

Smilox -- Nite White bleaching system

Has anyone had experience with this product? I am thinking of getting the complete kit with the impression material to make the trays. Are the trays that smilox makes the same as what you would get from a dentist?

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    The stuff is great. My teeth glowed in the dark!! As far as the trays, I have no idea. I went to the dentist the first time and got the impressions and the nite white. Then my buddy told me about www.smilox.com and I ordered it off there the second time much cheaper. Great results. You will be very pleased with it.
    Let me know how you like it.
    My grandma told me about it, hehe. Seriously

cb25 is offline Banned
    I've used the Opalescence product that they sell, but not the nite-white or whatever...

the opalesence wasn't all that great...i got much better results with Zoom bleaching trays.

but from what i've seen...the best results are with britesmile/rembrandt...any in-office whitening.

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypertrophy
    The stuff is great. My teeth glowed in the dark!! As far as the trays, I have no idea. I went to the dentist the first time and got the impressions and the nite white. Then my buddy told me about www.smilox.com and I ordered it off there the second time much cheaper. Great results. You will be very pleased with it.
    Let me know how you like it.
    My grandma told me about it, hehe. Seriously

I used this same product and it worked but my teeth did not look like Jessica Simpson's. There is definetly a difference in professional, in office whitening and impression whitening. I am quite sure it is not worth the $600+ extra dollars though unless you are a model, TV personality, Actor, etc.

Hed
    Hed is offline Senior Member
    Try Whitestrips. Used em last year, and they worked great, and my teeth still look pretty **** good, and im a coffee drinker

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Am I the only cosmetic dentist on AR? Hmmm, my only claim to fame. Well, to answer your question simply, the idea is to get the strongest safest whitening agent to remain evenly against the teeth for the duration of the working time. In other words, the custom trays your dentist makes are the best because they will allow for the bleaching agent to apply evenly over the entire contour of your teeth. White strips do work in that they whiten where they touch, but this is far inferior to a custom tray. As for nite white vs. Opalescence, Opalescence PF is the best material on the market, but a lot of dentists don't use it b/c it's a little more expensive. And as for the $600, I charge $350.

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    Hey SMYL GR8, are both the products you metioned safe to use?

Thread Information