blue03svt is offline Junior Member

Unhappy red hair and fair skin = no tan

im looking at competing soon and well i am not tan at all. i have red hair and freckels. i do not tan in the sun or the bed, i just burn. ive used tanning foams on parts of my body. how's the tanning pills work? also how about the shot, is it out yet in u.s.? or any other suggestions. thanks

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member

hey guy...check out this site..http://sunless.com/ it seriously gives you anything you could want to know about sunless tanning...also, i am pretty sure the 'jantana' (or jan tana , i am unsure which) line is good for bodybuilders for competition...under product reviews on sunless you can see the different products they have...ranging from selftanners..to bronzers which just color the skin at the moment and wash off..hope this helps..

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Blue,

Here is what you do bro!

Keep training right up until about 2 days before the contest and then go pay for "Air Brush Tanning". Thats right they can accent all your cuts and make those abs look even deeper. Most upscale salons have it. Go and visit them for a price and the artist will fill you in on the details. The tan usually lasts for 10 days or so. And Oh yeah, all the big boys are doing it now too!

MJ

BigLarry is offline Associate Member

Those Tannig Pills?

Quote Originally Posted by klubhead
    hey bro im very fair skinned also have some freckles like you and i've supplemented with Trisoralen its great stuff its real tanning pills not fake **** with the beta carateine or whatever.. This stuff is very effective and i love it.. only problem is its kinda hard to find.. pm me if u want more info bro..
    Where can I find these pills?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    that spray on tan stuff works better if you go repeatedly...i went once and though i got color i wasnt by any means dark enough to compete..i would go a few times if you do the salon thing.

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLarry
    Where can I find these pills?
    it's called canthaxanthin, it's a carotenoid along the lines of beta carotene..there are mixed reviews on it... this site has some and it is a pretty good price....http://www.musclemass.com/energyfatloss.html
    if you don't like the looks of that try putting canthaxanthin into a search engine and see what comes up...shopping.yahoo.com works well and gives you many searches at once and you can compare prices quickly...

slicer91 is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by vanyel5
    it's called canthaxanthin, it's a carotenoid along the lines of beta carotene..there are mixed reviews on it... this site has some and it is a pretty good price....http://www.musclemass.com/energyfatloss.html
    if you don't like the looks of that try putting canthaxanthin into a search engine and see what comes up...shopping.yahoo.com works well and gives you many searches at once and you can compare prices quickly...

thanks for that post, completely answered my questions. i'll update when i am done taking it.

helios is offline Associate Member
    Canthaxanthin is "okay" in my opinion. it turns my face somewhat tan/orange along with my palms and feet, but not the rest of my body which i found annoying. I have trisoralen coming to me soon and i am looking foward to that. also if you are going the canthaxanthin route, make sure the pills you order are 500mg/pill, otherwise its a waste of cash...I bought 30 mg pills the first time around and they did ABSOLUTELY nothing. Lastly, Its better if you go tanning while on the cathaxanthin pills...I am fair skinned and it made a difference. Eitherway, I dont think they are the worth the money, but you gotta do what you gotta do for a decent tan i guess. My hopes are on the trisoralen.

-Helios

Thread Information