dnale48 is offline Junior Member

acne and the pros

i know everybody that uses aas says that youll get acne even if your not prone to it. what i am wondering is how the pros stay so crystal clear

Agent Smith is offline 'The Cleaner'
    not everybody gets spots, i don't not until i'm 2 weeks into PCT but they are never bad. if there are i use pantothenic acid is very good at combating acne you need to take 3g a day, or accutane is very good but expensive. ret-A is also very good for regenerating new skin and does clear mild acne.

AS

allabs5150 is offline Associate Member
    Ya I wonder what the pro's also....but with their resources its easy to see how they can stay zit free

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    Yah, its understandable that you never see them with pimples in the mags, but I've never heard of ppl being all pimppled up even when they're not competing, tho I think alot of acne comes from PCT and from what I understand alot of the pro's don't really come off.

Danielle is offline Female Member
    How many pros have you actually meet in person?..............i promise you they all do not have clear, perfect skin................you are only seeing them in magazines, where of course everyones skin will look flawless
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, THAT IS STRENGTH

a strong island girl. What if certain types of gear make you break out? Just avoid them or are there ways to combat this?

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    True, many pros have NASTY skin. They cover it with makeup for shows and shoots.

Nixter.

Thread Information