Thread: loose skin

Fuller is offline Associate Member

loose skin

I have lost 66 lbs in the last 4.5 months. I used t3, clen , eph, and now running test cyp. Alot of the weight that i have lost has came from my former spare tire.....and now i have alot of flabby, loose skin. This is making me look fatter than i really am. I work abs twice a week, and have a very demanding job, where i am always twisting and turning with heavy objects in my arms. Is there any thing i can do to help get rid of this skin, other than working my abs, as i am doing plenty for them as it is.....any input would be helpfull....thanks guys Fuller

crazyswoll is offline Junior Member
    Bro I work my abs everyday. I dont have time at the gym b/c I leave school, goto the gym, then to work for about 9-10 hrs. So I do my ab routine when I get home every night. When I lost all my weight thats how I got my stomach to get tight. Still is.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyswoll
    Bro I work my abs everyday. I dont have time at the gym b/c I leave school, goto the gym, then to work for about 9-10 hrs. So I do my ab routine when I get home every night. When I lost all my weight thats how I got my stomach to get tight. Still is.

Thanks for the advice. Did u do high or low reps? How many excersises?? Thanks again Fuller

tatertoos is offline Associate Member
    I'm curious...Is this because your abs grew and filled up the loose skin? Or, where else does it go? How much weight did you lose?

I'm in Fuller's boat. I lost 130+lbs, though, so I have much more skin I'm sure. I'm trying some lotion with Q-10 with biotin (says clinically proven to tighten skin but we'll see). I want to try everything before I hit the knife.

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member
    if your skin is due to weight loss then all the ab work in the world won't help...when skin is stretched there is a point when elasticity is lost and the only way to get rid of it is to go the surgery way...on that note i saw one of those extreme makeovers where someone lost a lot of weight and had extra skin that was then removed...looked pretty good afterwards...it's amazing what they can do and how good it can look....

Quote Originally Posted by vanyel5
    if your skin is due to weight loss then all the ab work in the world won't help...when skin is stretched there is a point when elasticity is lost and the only way to get rid of it is to go the surgery way...on that note i saw one of those extreme makeovers where someone lost a lot of weight and had extra skin that was then removed...looked pretty good afterwards...it's amazing what they can do and how good it can look....

I was afraid i would hear this from someone. I totally believe it, just didnt want to here it. I have only lost 66 lbs, so i am going to give it time and see what happens with it.......Thanks for the input guys Fuller

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Over time some if it will go away but surgery seems like the only option...

alevok Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurb999
    Over time some if it will go away but surgery seems like the only option...
    how much time? a year maybe?

MEERCAT44 is offline New Member
    Besides surgery there are nutrients that are wonderful for the skin and the collagen that keeps the elasticity of the skin-

Vitamin C buffered 4 times per day in high doses
    Slica
    msm

these are high in sulfer and great for the skin

twhere are some great books on this stuff as well-Email me and I will get you the titles -son't know them off hand [email protected]

Thread Information