I live in the UK and i have gyno only on my left side chest, i want the best possible job done as in the future i wish to compete in bb shows.
Who is the man to see? i ve looked at several UK surgeons although im still not sure these surgeons have had a lot of bb s in with this problem, as i say i want the best job possible done.
Has anyone had a good surgery experience? most of the english sites deal with people who are not bb/Bodybuilders so maybe their estimation of a good job is just any job. Help ?

Im willing to travel to mainland europe to get it done.