Thread: Shoulder

ROXXXTAR is offline Junior Member

Shoulder

I have dislocated my left shoulder 4 times and it gets sore when it is under prolonged strain...It dislocates toward the front and want to hear on suggestions on how to strengthen it from people with similar issues...Thank all

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Maybe go see a physio man, they will have excercise you can work on.
    Untill then i would by some sort of strap to keep it in place when doing activites that would open up the opportunity for it to dislocate again.

ROXXXTAR is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big_ron View Post
    Maybe go see a physio man, they will have excercise you can work on.
    Untill then i would by some sort of strap to keep it in place when doing activites that would open up the opportunity for it to dislocate again.
    Well at my job we have a wellness physician just for that purpose (yeah its so labor intensive that there is a wellness doctor on site) and I do see him and do the exercises he suggest...It doesnt come out real frequently and it is fairly stable but at the same time it does get sore and I can feel that it isn't as "tight" as it should be...I will continue to work with the exercises he gives me but also would love to hear from people with similar injuries...Maybe there are some other exercises or techniques I can give a shot

Thread Information