Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member

Shoulder/Back Acne

Anyone know anything that can help this?

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    get some neutragena(spelling)salisaliac acid acne wash and one of those body foam
    things and scrub yourself really good, after you workout especially when your pores
    are open then mabye run some cold water on yourself if you can stand it to close your pores then use some topical creme on the area the rest of the time

vanyel5 is offline Junior Member
    you don't want to scrub yourself while the acne is inflamed, it can aggravate the condition, the salicylic acid product is the way to go (it functions as an exfoliant, but it is lipid/fat soluble so it penetrates into acne and blackheads, it is antimicrobial, so it kills those germs off, and it also is an anti irritant, try it after shaving, it will sting a little at first but your skin will look and feel great) but you want a product that can be left on...anything that rinses off is a waste of money as far as the salicylic acid, or alpha hydroxy acids, are concerned...though neutrogena's product is very gentle and doesn't have anything to further aggravate the acne.....

the product i always recommend is clearasil's daily acne fighting moisturizer, the pH of the product is appropriate as is the concentration of the product..and it can be used anywhere not just the face, i've used it on arms/chest/back/butt.. anywhere i get a breakout. it's about three bucks a tube, you can find it at grocery or drug stores, hopefully walmart(i can't find it at mine anymore), or order it at drugstore.com also for acne, any of the benzoyl peroxide products would help but they are a bit more harsh on the skin and can cause dryness, but they do the trick for really bad acne.
    once the acne clears up a bit then i would invest in one of those loofah's or scrubby gloves to help keep the dead skin away and from clogging pores
    hope this info helps you

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for the help guys. I got some of that neutrogena body wash, then ran some cold water on me after i was though, and it is pretty much all gone, or at least none reoccuring. Thanks for the help

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    hey Xaiver, dont wanna hi-jack, but when are u startin that cycle of yours, i am running the same thing but with no EQ, JW if u have run nething similar to that and your results

dalcowbag is offline Anabolic Member
    and oh yeah. . BUMP, i scrub realy hard and they go away and usualy dont come back

Thread Information