nixonc is offline Junior Member

lack of motivation..help..

hi i need something to help me when im at the gym... some days im fine and have wicked work outs and other days like yesterday i just can't get into the swing of things... i have lost my training partner and train. i have a mp3 with some cool tracks.... but i think i need a supplement of some sort.... any ideas... thanks

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nixonc
    hi i need something to help me when im at the gym... some days im fine and have wicked work outs and other days like yesterday i just can't get into the swing of things... i have lost my training partner and train. i have a mp3 with some cool tracks.... but i think i need a supplement of some sort.... any ideas... thanks
    maybe u have been working out for hard without much rest. a couple of years back i worked out about 5-7 days/week lol. and i felt really great but then after a couple of months i just couldnt do it. i went to the gym but i just couldnt work out anymore, i just sat there for 30min and went home feeling bad.

maybe u should try to rest for a week or so then hit the gym, and think of all the chicks that ur gonna get during the summer

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    buy a thermo or some caffine pills/ephrdine or if you want an amp but not jittery go with green tea pills

or a high stim try methyl efx.

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    First off I think you need to fins a workout parnter to help kick ur butt in the gym and push you.

Second, get rid of the dam mp3. I like full concentration without the music in my earhole.

Third, stop been a pussy and get ur butt kicked

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    maybe u have been working out for hard without much rest. a couple of years back i worked out about 5-7 days/week lol. and i felt really great but then after a couple of months i just couldnt do it. i went to the gym but i just couldnt work out anymore, i just sat there for 30min and went home feeling bad.

maybe u should try to rest for a week or so then hit the gym, and think of all the chicks that ur gonna get during the summer
    Agreed overtraining is a killer for enthusiasm and mto, a sure sine is being tied.

nixonc is offline Junior Member
    - GAL -->

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    omg u gotta get urself a workout partner, i just got home from the gym and i was working out with 2 other anabolic dudes hahaha, man o man the best workout in a looong long time =D...felt like i could puke any sec...

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Cut training down to 4 days a week. If you cant get up for training 4 days a week, then I dont know what to tell you, maybe you picked the wrong hobby.

Thread Information