Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

Which is the guilty supplement?

I am taking:
    High Octane Swole V2
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Stak 2 Natural Test

My HR is in the 90's and my blood pressure is higher than normal. I am going to drop the V2 (creatine causes water retention) for a few days and see if that helps, if not, I will bring it back and drop the Animal Pak (loaded with stimulants), and lastly if it is still up then the conclusion is it is the Natural Stak 2.

I love this V2 stuff, the pumps are insane, I hope it is not the problem.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I am taking:
    High Octane Swole V2
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Stak 2 Natural Test

My HR is in the 90's and my blood pressure is higher than normal. I am going to drop the V2 (creatine causes water retention) for a few days and see if that helps, if not, I will bring it back and drop the Animal Pak (loaded with stimulants), and lastly if it is still up then the conclusion is it is the Natural Stak 2.

I love this V2 stuff, the pumps are insane, I hope it is not the problem.
    It sounds to me like it could be the Animal Pak. My heart rate was 102 BPM when I was using Lipo-6. How much cardio are you doing? You might want to look into hawthorne berry extract, or niacin for your blood pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    It sounds to me like it could be the Animal Pak. My heart rate was 102 BPM when I was using Lipo-6. How much cardio are you doing? You might want to look into hawthorne berry extract, or niacin for your blood pressure.
    I take 11 supplements for blood pressure. I do cardio every morning for 20 minutes. It is a home treadmill, so I dont know what % of max HR I am hitting.

ok, I didnt drop the creatine as I said I was. My BP was 134/77, pretty normal for me, but my HR was high it was 81.

I am not going to take the Animal Pak and see if that is the culprit. Thats easily replacable with a regular men's multi.

Thread Information