FCRS is offline New Member

Cutting Stack - Clen, ECA, Sesathin... Help please.

Need some help bros...

I'm looking to run...

Clen around 160mcg 15 days on 10 days off w/ ketotifen on the off days to fight receptor downreg (combining ketotifen and clen seems to neutralize the sides but also any gains, that's how it feels, maybe i'm wrong..)

On the off days I would like to run a standard ECA, or Ephedrine + Ephedrine Free fatburner (do you know any good ones?)

How do I incorporate Sesathin or 7-oh into this, or perhaps something to support the thyroid levels? Can i run these things throughout irregardless if i'm on clen or ECA at the time?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt be too keen on running E/C when off Clen . Ephedrine stimulates beta 2's as well. Your best bet woudl be an EF free Fat Burner. Sesathin can be taken regardless of what other substances you are using. Think of it in the same line as Fish oil, but much more potent. IT does not need to be cycled. 7-OH, or Lean Extreme, should probaly be cycled with some time off. Maybe 4 weeks on, 2 off. Constant Cortisol supression is not a good thing.

Ephedrine Free Fat Burners I like are: HEAT Stack by Avant Labs, Redline by VPX, and Lipo 6 by Nutrex.

FCRS is offline New Member
    thanks bro, i know eph stimulates beta 2s, but i take it only in the morning before cardio for an extra boost of energy, and combined with ketotifen, i think my receptors should upregulate rather quickly....

One thing i'm curious about is, does ketotifen reduce the effectiveness of clen if taken simountaneously, i know in theory if anything it would make it more effective, but from experience it seems to neutralize it if anything.... any thougths?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    It shouldnt, but, if you see diminishing affects, than I wouldnt combine them. Ive used clen w/o ketotifen when pretty decent results.

Thread Information