Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    pg600rr is offline Junior Member

chest fat looks like boobs want to get rid of it asap

hey whats up...for some reason i have alot of fat on top of my chest... it feels like its mostly around the nipple area making me look like i have small boobs when i wear a tight shirt it really sucks and just wont leave i can feel the hard muscle under it but looks horrible... is this fat or water or both and how can i get rid of it (what supps).. i know lots of cardio but looking for supps heres what i am currently taking
    ON whey
    gnc mega multi
    flax oil
    glut.
    crea burst (GNC)
    thinking about adding sesathin,lean extreme, maybe forza-t and what about yohimburn read on here it can help on chest and works fairly well....
    also i was thinking that maybe my chest fat is contributed by estrogen levels thats why i was thinking about forza-t and or lean extreme??
    6'1
    190 lbs.
    BF% ??

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    im gonna say it is gyno from puberty.....are you sure its "hard muscle" or breast lumps you're feeling. Surgery is the only way to get rid of it.

positive its hard muslce it is not just under the nips...iam talking my whole chest muscle is hard but there is like fat on top of it. there is no lumps of hard bumps anywhere..no sensitivty, pain, maybe a lil puffiness if i had a digi i'd take some pics. they is no sagging or droopy but i dont like how it looks maybe i ll just try those supps and see how it goes

also if its not gyno (which iam 99% sure its not) then would the letro even do anything for me and what are the sides of it if any

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    If its not gyno then letro probably wont do much. My advice would be to go get your bodyfat tested. If its a little high, then hit the diet and cardio hard. When you get around 10-12%, and you still have chest fat then give yohimburn a try. Also, do more incline exercises for your chest, instead of flat exercises. That may help even out your chest. Hope that helps.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Try Rebound XT by Designer Supplements, plus a topical fat mobilizer, like Lipoderm Ultra by Avant Labs, or Yohimburn by the AF Store. But, they only work when in a caloric deficit.

what about lean extreme would this product help me out at all and can it be taken with the rebound XT???

tiny51 is offline Junior Member
    hey bro i have the same problem, ive had it since before i hit puberty, i hate it and i do cardio everyday, and have been on 2 cycles, my chest has gotten much bigger but it wont go away, i found out that my fat that is on my chest comesfrom my sides like by my lats and when i work my lats and they get wider it flattens out ill post pics soon because i really trying to get rid of it
    tiny

jugganaut is offline New Member
    I've got it too. I work my chest very hard. I have reduced the puffyness somewhat, by doing alot of dumbbell flyes, but its that extra bit that wont go away.

Chest Fat Blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pg600rr
    what about lean extreme would this product help me out at all and can it be taken with the rebound XT???
    Lean Extrem minorly supresses estrogen, but it would be fine to take with Rebound XT. Check out the anabolicminds.com forum, they have a section specifically for Designer Supplements products, feedback, cycles, etc.

its simply diet bro, spot fat loss is a myth...

man boobes is offline Junior Member
    What the hell is gyno from puberty?

seanw is offline Banned
    Well your the man with the username that says it all, you tell us

set myself up for that one

Well i just did some research. Confusing stuff, but i think mines more from beeing overweight.

Positive is offline Associate Member
    Are your nips sore? or do you have little bumps on your nips? If so, thats a sign of gyno.

no soreness or little bumps so iam going to assume mine is from something other than gyno

excess chest fat can be psuedo gyno, which is just estrogenic fatty deposits. and El Jugo, spot fat loss with exercise is a myth, but some products do work for local fat mobilization.

PhysicalArt is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by man boobes
    set myself up for that one

Well i just did some research. Confusing stuff, but i think mines more from beeing overweight.
    When i first started training 11 years ago, you would describe me as a chunky kid. I indeed had a fatty chest that resembled breasts, not gyno. I know that cause long story short, I did have actual gyno 5 yrs later. Your problem is most likly due to you storing fat in your chest, not gyno. Especially if your not experiencing and pain or mass in the nipple area. The answer...be consistant with your diet and CV. In time you will lose fat in that area and your chest will have a more masculin shape. Resistance training of course will help to shape your pecs. But if you not burning, you might as well look forward to wearing a bra ...just kidding. You can do it... I did! take a look
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chest fat looks like boobs want to get rid of it asap-.jpg  

SplinterCell is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PhysicalArt
    When i first started training 11 years ago, you would describe me as a chunky kid. I indeed had a fatty chest that resembled breasts, not gyno. I know that cause long story short, I did have actual gyno 5 yrs later. Your problem is most likly due to you storing fat in your chest, not gyno. Especially if your not experiencing and pain or mass in the nipple area. The answer...be consistant with your diet and CV. In time you will lose fat in that area and your chest will have a more masculin shape. Resistance training of course will help to shape your pecs. But if you not burning, you might as well look forward to wearing a bra ...just kidding. You can do it... I did! take a look
    You looking ripped there bro, congrats on the transformation

Definitely no soreness, but I do have those lil bumps around the ariola (sp?)

PhysicalArt is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by man boobes
    Definitely no soreness, but I do have those lil bumps around the ariola (sp?)
    If you squeeze the bumps (like a zit) in reference, does clear/white fluid ooze out? That could be the sign of an estrogen related issue, not necess gyno. Still you will never truly know what's going on till you loose the fat or see a Dr. (Endo).

well if I squeeze it a puss like substance comes out, but not from all the bumps.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    hahahah this thread got me to look at my chest n i had a few thie bumps on my nipple, only one had a puss comeout, whats that mean???>

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    hahahah this thread got me to look at my chest n i had a few thie bumps on my nipple, only one had a puss comeout, whats that mean???>
    it means quit squeezing your nipples
    Try it on your GF, tell her your checking for cancer

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Rambo Thats You?!?!?!

Jesus Christ!!! Looking Sick!!!

meloericuk is offline New Member
    maaan.

When my girl comes over she's like

"who's sucking on who's titties tonight?"

Cardio and a clean diet is the way forward.

Surgery is my last favoured option.

uttyler dude is offline Associate Member
    i think i saw this dude on mtv's "i want a famous face"

I have this **** to, im starting heat stack, lean xtreme and sesathin tomorrow, hopefully this will help, n get my 6 pack in shape

i am doin m1t 4 week w/out 4ad... then 4 weeks lean extreme and rebound xt starting on the last day of my m1t cycle... so ill see how stuff is 2 months from now. BTW went to see the doc about jaw pain and while i was there asked about the gyno or fat and iam relieved to say it is def. just fat so it should be a bit easier to get rid of then gyno. TFG

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SplinterCell
    You looking ripped there bro, congrats on the transformation

That avatar is funny as hell!

jo150 is offline Associate Member
    i would just try working off the fat around the area. if you do regular bench press then start doing decline benchpress instead. or doing more of it if you are already doing it. of course this will take a while before it works though. you gotta burn the fat around that part off. if it is on your upper chest too then start doing incline benchpress. if you are already doing both the make sure that you are using a wide grip. remember bench press is the best workout for chest by far. don't go any narrower then putting your middle finger on the little lines on the bar. (if your bar has those lines). but if you are a big guy or have wide shoulders then you will probably wanna go even farther out. flys work about half as good as bench. still need to incorperate them into the workout to hit the middle of the chest.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Diet diet diet.

~SC~

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by bor
    Rambo Thats You?!?!?!

Jesus Christ!!! Looking Sick!!!
    That isn't Rambo, although their avatars are similar.

Quote Originally Posted by jo150
    i would just try working off the fat around the area. if you do regular bench press then start doing decline benchpress instead. or doing more of it if you are already doing it. of course this will take a while before it works though. you gotta burn the fat around that part off. if it is on your upper chest too then start doing incline benchpress. if you are already doing both the make sure that you are using a wide grip. remember bench press is the best workout for chest by far. don't go any narrower then putting your middle finger on the little lines on the bar. (if your bar has those lines). but if you are a big guy or have wide shoulders then you will probably wanna go even farther out. flys work about half as good as bench. still need to incorperate them into the workout to hit the middle of the chest.
    sorry man. that will build the muscle, not reduce the fat. As SC said, diet is key. None of the products will work unless your in a caloric deficit. But they will amplify the results.

i have this same thing, im doing cardio 4 times a week, on a cutting diet, and started lean xtrme(lowers estrogen, i mean its not very strong, but if ur not itnrested ina cycle its a safer alternative) so hopefully this will work

Cardio Cardio Cardio........ 3-4 Times Per Week....30-45 Min.....

Matt2499 is offline Junior Member

Question

Would Liquidex help this problem??
    That is what I am thinking about taking for my chest area

cmax is offline Associate Member

Program to Lose Chest Fat

I was around 190 lbs and 8% bodyfat (with near perfect pecs) up until 5 years ago at which time I totally stopped working out, stopped eating healthy, and sat on my ass eating junk food. I gained a ton of fat and swelled up to over 235 lbs and remained at this weight for about 4 years. During this time I gained a ton of chest fat. It was fat from the weight gain and not glanular tissue.

About 8 months ago I got tired of being overweight and I started going to the gym 4 days a week, doing cardio, and eating healthy. I now weight 175 lbs and I am back down to around 8% bodyfat. I have defined abs, but I am having one hell of a time losing the chest fat.

I have been trying the following and I have been seeing good results so far:

- 2 pumps of Yohimburn ES twice a day (one application in the morning, one application at night).
    - 3 capsules of Yohimbine HCL Caps (2.5 mg each) taken in the morning.
    - 0.3 mg of Liquidex taken in the evening.

- Guerilla Cardio program
    http://www.cs.unm.edu/~wneumann/file...lla_cardio.pdf

- Lean Diet
    Proteins: Skinless Chicken, Tuna, Turkey, Egg Whites, Venison, Powders..etc.
    Carbs: Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Barley...etc.
    Fats: Olive Oil, Almonds, Peanut Butter...etc.

This seems to be working gradually, but it is taking time. Damn, I totally regret sitting on my ass for those 4 years!

I don't know what else to do to make this program more effective, short of just breaking down and getting ultrasonic or tuminescent liposuction done. Plastic surgeons hate to lipo the chest area for some reason...

Do any of the experts have any suggestions on improving the above program?
    Last edited by cmax; 12-14-2005 at 02:08 AM.

400mtrackstar is offline Junior Member
    There is only one know way to spot reduce and its not a transdermal. Any dumb #$% that says "but after using lipoderm i swear there was less fat" first of all its a placebo effect and second there’s an added diuretic dumb shit. Working out one area wont cause spot reduction either, sorry. The only way is to lower body fat significantly enough to target that portion or use LIPOSTABIL with deoxycholate. But then again that will lyce anything it touches so make sure to stay subq and no deeper if you like ur muscles.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information