BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member

uneducated owner of smoothie king

OMG, I have to share this expierience. I go to smoothie king to get a post workout smoothie ( a rare indulgence for my bulking phase) it has 55gm protein/115gms sugar/and 1.3gm fat for me a great PWO drink. so she gives me this look like why the hell do you want all those calories. then she proceedes to ask me just what I thought she was thinking, she says"most people dont do that, this smoothie has a lot of corn sugar in it" so i proceed to tell her that it is for after my workout to help replenish my glycogen stores and spike my insulin in order to distribute nutrients into the muscle cells. she says...are you ready for this..."protien recovers you, you dont need any sugar after a workout and if you are serious about your physique you should stay away from dextrose" so I pass it off and say OK can I have the smoothie or are you "cutting me off bartender" she has this look on her face like i just wiped shit on the counter or something. Then she asks me again if I was sure I wanted that..WTF the customer is alwys right first off beeeoootch and in this instance I am right! so when she makes the drink she hands it to me and says that In order to build muscle you need to only worry about protein and carbs should be completely taken out of my deit and she reccomend I read ATKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I turned in my punch card and left

haha, come on guy... you can't expect mere mortals to understand the inner workings of body chemistry in regards to muscle building, especially not a middle aged woman.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    thats amazing...I wonder if they say anything if you want to do cardio before weights

But seriously...that girl must have been retarded and bored out of her pathetic mind...Im not even getting into the factual nutrition thing...as I like to eat complex carbs PW...

Like you said...the customer is always right...

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    this reminds me of the guy in the gym who has some muscle but not much and is about 15-20% bf who tries to talk to new guys about technique, and say how much he knows when he's explaining that deads will just hurt your back and lateral raises and tricep kick backs will build mass bigtime!!! he also never does legs because "no one sees those who cares!" he obviously has no experience because he is lifting the same amount of weight all semester and making no gains...
    not that everyone knows everything, but it just makes me smile

breacherup is offline Associate Member
    I really don't expect people in minimum wage positions to know anything, as long as they give me what I ask for it's not a problem.

i hear you there but she is the owner and she claims to be a certified trainer as well as a nutritionist.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    so explain to her that when a machine such as yourself trains hard @ more than 65% of their tageted max h/r that it is too fast for your body to metabolize fat for energy thus depleting your glycogen and atp as fuel.
    This .......bitch.........is why you need simple and complex sugars PWO.
    The studied and most beneficial ratio is a 4/1 carb to protein intake w/ in 30 minutes PWO.
    "see lady, you have an initial 2 hours PWO that your body can restore approx 80% of it's glycogen stores, after this initial period you can only effectively recover your atp and glycogen stores @ a 5% rate per hour. So give me my mothafking SMOOTHIE!!!!!!!!!"

SVTMuscle* is offline Banned
    What a lesbian, punch her in her twat next time so she dosnt reproduce her stupidity/ignorance.

Or if she was hot, discuss it further on a date! w00t

LMFAO!!!!! dude she is a dyke too you are good bro! no shit

See, i got skills haha i dont mess around when it comes to uselss vagina.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle
    What a lesbian, punch her in her twat next time so she dosnt reproduce her stupidity/ignorance.

sounds like the best action to take..

MartyMcFly is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVTMuscle

Hate to explain the birds and the bees to you but, barring outside help, lesbians can't reproduce

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    Hate to explain the birds and the bees to you but, barring outside help, lesbians can't reproduce
    nice...Im sure there will be a "yeah but I meant" explanation...

yeah but i meant, ah shut up it sounded good at the time

BlueAndromeda73 is offline Senior Member
    what a retard, sounds like a self proclaimed professional

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    So does this mean I shouldn't do Atkins....GOD DAMNIT!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah, after reading the atkins book 6 years ago my mindset was ALMOST as retarded as hers. If she was pretty, or even decent you should have been nice cuz now she's not gonna fucck you.
    Anytime this kinda stuf happens to me now, i just try to be nice about it(if they are fucckable) and say neatral statements. My little brother's funny though, he not only "wipes shit on the counter", he'll take a heaping steaming shit on the counter, hahaha! He's a little confrontational. God bless 'em. He's fun to watch,lol. I'll do that to, but only if its a guy. Im in such need of pussy all the time i'll fucck anything so i wont' be not nice to a chick even if she said "too much protein is bad for you" which is my all time TRIGGER STATEMENT which gets me fired up.

In your situation, i would have done SVTmuscles recomendation and asked her if she wants to further discuss it over dinner.

I would have been like "yeah, i read atkins(even if i hadn't), but there are different schools of though on that, and everyone has different carb thresholds. So far this works great for me, and i still get abs in the summer time, so. I think its good to experiment with your carb intake blah blah blah"
    And smile! otherwise you come off intimidating.
    but hey....if your current pussy is better than that......telll her to "GO SHUV YOUR KETO SHAKE UP YOUR ASS AND YOUR ATKINS BOOK UP YOUR TWAT AND GIMME THE DAMN DEXTROSE YOU FILTHY WHOOOORE!"
    peace

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    yeah, after reading the atkins book 6 years ago my mindset was ALMOST as retarded as hers. If she was pretty, or even decent you should have been nice cuz now she's not gonna fucck you.
    Anytime this kinda stuf happens to me now, i just try to be nice about it(if they are fucckable) and say neatral statements. My little brother's funny though, he not only "wipes shit on the counter", he'll take a heaping steaming shit on the counter, hahaha! He's a little confrontational. God bless 'em. He's fun to watch,lol. I'll do that to, but only if its a guy. Im in such need of pussy all the time i'll fucck anything so i wont' be not nice to a chick even if she said "too much protein is bad for you" which is my all time TRIGGER STATEMENT which gets me fired up.

In your situation, i would have done SVTmuscles recomendation and asked her if she wants to further discuss it over dinner.

I would have been like "yeah, i read atkins(even if i hadn't), but there are different schools of though on that, and everyone has different carb thresholds. So far this works great for me, and i still get abs in the summer time, so. I think its good to experiment with your carb intake blah blah blah"
    And smile! otherwise you come off intimidating.
    but hey....if your current pussy is better than that......telll her to "GO SHUV YOUR KETO SHAKE UP YOUR ASS AND YOUR ATKINS BOOK UP YOUR TWAT AND GIMME THE DAMN DEXTROSE YOU FILTHY WHOOOORE!"
    peace
    I think you missed the part where they said she was a lesbian.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    I think you missed the part where they said she was a lesbian.
    thats means nothing. i fuccked a lesbian once.

That place sucks, commercialized, bullshit, rip off of a shake bar. I used to hit up one in Atlanta once in awhile, all they had working there were friggin hippy tree huggers. These little vegetarian stickboys walking around trying to tell us how to build muscle. To hell with you boy

Bippal is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly
    Yea they can, they use turkey basters.

Thread Information