gotagetmyZ is offline New Member

Mass Tabs Cycle (For Review)

Ok, so I'm starting a Mass Tabs Cycle sometime next month and wanted to get some feedback before I even begin. I really want to do this as safe as possible. It is a 4 week cycle but may only take it for 3. Looking to gain about 8-10 lbs

Some Stats:

34yrs old
    5'-6"
    155 lbs
    training for about 20 yrs.....plus
    BF% about 10-11% (electric BF Checker) 7% with Accu-Measure caliper year around maybe even leaner.
    Clean diet with some cheat meals here and there
    Eat every 3 hrs. Maintain Bodyweight.
    HardGainer!
    I would have to eat eat eat all the time to gain a lb a week. My stomach can't handle that much food. The more I eat the more I SHIiiiiiii......
    Open NPC contender (lightweight of course)

One Masterdrol cycle
    Two SD cycles (slight gyno after 6months of last cycle) Succcssss

Its been Over two years since last SD (PH) cycle

Plan of attack

1 week before:
    Multi
    Milk Thistle 1000mg ED
    Hawthorn Berry 1100mg ED
    CoQ10 250mg ED

During Cycle and PCT
    Milk Thistle 2000mg ED
    Hawthorn Berry 1100mg ED
    CoQ10 250mg ED
    RedYeast Rice? 100mg ED Is this still to be taken? Is it still effective?
    Flush Free Niacin 1000mg ED
    Multi

PCT

Week 1

Clomid: 100mg ED
    Aromasing---->>>> Can't get a hold of any, will 6oxo suffice? If so, how much or what are my other options? Maybe Letro

Will have Letro on hand in case gyno flares up .25mg-.50mg ED

Week 2:

Clomid: 70 mg ED
    6oxo ?? ED

Maybe Letro .25mg-.50mg ED

Week 3:

6oxo: ?? ED

Maybe Letro .25gm ED

Week 4:

Clomid: 35mg ED

Maybe Letro .25mg ED

Week 5:

Clomid: 25mg ED Too combat against gyno flare up.

If I have to take Letro, I will probably have to take nolva afterward defeating the purpose of taking clomid during pct because mass tabs are similar to SD. Boy this is confusing.......

I guess that about sums it up. Any advice or critiques welcome (just don't be toooooo harsh)!

stallion_1 is offline suspended
    ok i wont be too hard on you.
    it seems that you have done ur homework and try to come up with the best cycle possible, uve tried to include the best ancillaries to try to avoid problems. now heres my answer

masstabs is a prohormone, prohormones wont produce a lot of sides, theyll raise ur estrogen levels sure, but wont produce a lot of side effects.theyll raise ur liver values, sure but not to a great extend. so u dont need all this liver, multivitamis protection. id just keep it as simple as possible.

do ur 4 week cycle of masstabs and for pct
    just do

weeks 1-3 20 mg nolva 25 mg clomid (coz thats what u have right, the real nolvadex and clomid not some wanna be suplements right)

u could add a test booster while on cycle and pct

now as far as liver protection and vitamis, i dont even include these while on steroids

Yes, Nolva and clomid on hand (not otc)

So you don't think I need an AI? On the past cycles I never used an AI just a SERM nolva. Yeah, everything might be a bit extreme but after my close encounter with gyno it worries me to think that anything else can go wrong.

Will definitely keep Letro on hand (just in case)
    Will consider the test booster (although, I think thats what kick started the gyno last time)

Also,
    I will add N.O. and Creatine during PCT

Thanks for the input

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I'd go with something like 6 oxo or novadex xt. Either pick clomid or nolva for your SERM, you don't need two. People have compared novadex xt to arimidex . And the reason people have delayed gyno is from using an AI and not tapering it down and also not running a SERM alone for longer. Without that you get the estro-rebound effect. A little lost on how you got gyno from SD without an AI because SD has some anti-estrogen effects, its not a progestin by the way.

So Clomid and 6oxo for pct Weeks 1-4. Taper down the 6oxo the 4th week but continue a small dose of clomid on the 5th week tapering it down.

The gyno just shocked me! I was fine then if I remember correctly about 6 months later I had a bottle of Formadrol testosterone booster that I decided to finish and all hell broke loose. I wasn't prepared. Tried to reverse it but no luck. What is weird is that it is only on one side. Small and unnoticeable but I know its there. After my SD cycle, I took Nolva during PCT only no AI. I do remember a little itchy nipples but went away with the nolva. I tapered it down and only ran it for the same amount of time as the SD cycle.

As far as the dosage for the 6oxo, just take the recommended dosage?

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    I would think so. You should be ok doing it that way

To the TOP

razorback74 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gotagetmyZ View Post
    Ok, so I'm starting a Mass Tabs Cycle sometime next month and wanted to get some feedback before I even begin. I really want to do this as safe as possible. It is a 4 week cycle but may only take it for 3. Looking to gain about 8-10 lbs

Some Stats:

34yrs old
    5'-6"
    155 lbs
    training for about 20 yrs.....plus
    BF% about 10-11% (electric BF Checker) 7% with Accu-Measure caliper year around maybe even leaner.
    Clean diet with some cheat meals here and there
    Eat every 3 hrs. Maintain Bodyweight.
    HardGainer!
    I would have to eat eat eat all the time to gain a lb a week. My stomach can't handle that much food. The more I eat the more I SHIiiiiiii......
    Open NPC contender (lightweight of course)

One Masterdrol cycle
    Two SD cycles (slight gyno after 6months of last cycle) Succcssss

Its been Over two years since last SD (PH) cycle

Plan of attack

1 week before:
    Multi
    Milk Thistle 1000mg ED
    Hawthorn Berry 1100mg ED
    CoQ10 250mg ED

During Cycle and PCT
    Milk Thistle 2000mg ED
    Hawthorn Berry 1100mg ED
    CoQ10 250mg ED
    RedYeast Rice? 100mg ED Is this still to be taken? Is it still effective?
    Flush Free Niacin 1000mg ED
    Multi

PCT

Week 1

Clomid: 100mg ED
    Aromasing---->>>> Can't get a hold of any, will 6oxo suffice? If so, how much or what are my other options? Maybe Letro

Will have Letro on hand in case gyno flares up .25mg-.50mg ED

Week 2:

6oxo ?? ED

Maybe Letro .25mg-.50mg ED

Week 3:

Maybe Letro .25gm ED

Week 4:

Clomid: 35mg ED

Maybe Letro .25mg ED

Week 5:

Clomid: 25mg ED Too combat against gyno flare up.

If I have to take Letro, I will probably have to take nolva afterward defeating the purpose of taking clomid during pct because mass tabs are similar to SD. Boy this is confusing.......

I guess that about sums it up. Any advice or critiques welcome (just don't be toooooo harsh)!

instead of taking all of that stuff before your cycle, look into Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support it has all of what you need. take it before and during. and look into Post Cycle Support as well and have nolva on hand as well. and your all set.

Thanks Razorback74

Its too late now, but will definitely look into those sups. for next time. Buying everything separate gets expensive and its a lot of pills to carry around and take. Most don't recommend otc post cycle sups though and since I'm prone to gyno I don't like to take chances. I'll recommend these to some of my clients though.

Day 2 on Tabs

Normally, I do not notice much of a difference till about day 10 or so on prohormones.

Strength was way up today though for chest. could just be a good day! PASTA

Just a follow up on mass tabs:

So far its been a great ride.

Started at 153-154 and on day 6 I'm up to 158-159
    Strength: a little stronger.
    Energy: good, even though I haven't been getting much sleep lately.

Looking a lot fuller and harder. I bit smother than I was expecting but I believe this is due to eating some junk I wasn't suppose to and lack of cardio. By the way I don't do much cardio to begin with. I'll clean up my diet a little more and see what happens next week. The main thing I changed in my diet was the addition of a protein shake with carbs upon waking up before my 1st and 2nd breakfast and a little more food throughout the day. No side whatsoever as of now.I did notice some lower back pumps one day but thats about it. I think it was due to sitting down all day at work.

Cya

DRock

Thread Information