NewMuscle83 is offline Member

M-drol pulse cycle

I'm considering doing an M-drol cycle. I've never really done a PH cycle before, except for an ill-prepared Andro cycle at 19. I would like to do it right this time. I've been reading a lot about PH lately, and I've come across a lot of people who recommend a pulse cycle for the first time, saying it will reduce side-effects and the need for pct and support supps. Obviously, I'm going to run PCT, but maybe I'll leave out some of the support supps. Which do you think is a better idea;

Running 30 mg EOD for 60 days

or

Week 1: 10mg ED
    week 2: 20mg ED
    week 3: 20mg ED
    week 4: 30mg ED

Any input and/or shared experiences with PH is appreaciated.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    2nd option and RUN THE SUPPORT SUPPS!!!!

jg42058p is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 48volts View Post
    I'm considering doing an M-drol cycle. I've never really done a PH cycle before, except for an ill-prepared Andro cycle at 19. I would like to do it right this time. I've been reading a lot about PH lately, and I've come across a lot of people who recommend a pulse cycle for the first time, saying it will reduce side-effects and the need for pct and support supps. Obviously, I'm going to run PCT, but maybe I'll leave out some of the support supps. Which do you think is a better idea;

Running 30 mg EOD for 60 days

or

Week 1: 10mg ED
    week 2: 20mg ED
    week 3: 20mg ED
    week 4: 30mg ED

Any input and/or shared experiences with PH is appreaciated.
    60 days is too long of a time to be on any oral steroid ..

Plus i think it gets out of your system fast so doing EOD, means it would take a while to build up in your system and thus a while before you started seeing gains

NewMuscle83 is offline Member
    This came from http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1399921

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Phat Daddy
    Well epi actually stimulates LH initially because of it's anti-e activity (or at least doesn't suppress it based on studies of it's free alcohol) so if you pulse which simply means dosing EOD or 2on/2off depending on how you work out, that allows for 3-4 doses/wk without shutdown. I think to be absolutely safe and get maximum bounce-back in test levels, dose only 3x/wk and never on consecutive days, and you can reap the benefits of some extra anabolism, test production, anti-gyno effects, etc. without needing any cycle support like liver supps or PCT meds later. I use to do this with dirty compounds like dbol and methyltest as a kid, so there's no reason it shouldn't work extra well with something like Epi! There are more suggestions I've posed in regard to this on the Epi forum at *** and lots of guys are choosing this option for their Epi use so check out the forum there for more detailed protocols and info. People are logging right now with nothing but great feedback so far.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Phat Daddy
    Dosing something to intentionally avoid long term sides, such as HTPA suppression and liver damage. With pulsing, the serious, long term side effects of chronic oral treatment are avoided and short term side effect, like acne and mineral retention, are milder that usual. This allows for higher dosages to be used. Basically, if you dosed on an ED basis you would get 100% effect, 100% short term sides and 100% long term sides. If you dose EOD on a pulse protocol, you still get about 60% effect, 75% short term sides but only about 40% of the long term sides. That's not a bad trade off and very economical on the body and the wallet too! Of course if you would have gained 10lbs this means you will only gain 6lbs pulsing, but it also means you can do this for 2 or 3 times longer than a normal cycle. That equals about 2 months of worry free dosing, so the net effect is a gain of about 12lbs instead of 10lbs over twice the time frame with less sides and a milder PCT requirement if even needed at all. It's a great long term strategy and good for newer users looking to run fast, clean, cycles for 1 month with no PCT needed later. That's how I perfected it. There are two basic approaches to do it: EOD or 2on/2off depending on your workout schedule. Doses can be high (30-40mg) but take them close together preferably before 6pm (1 dose pre and 1 dose post-w/o instead of spread out like normal) or doses can be lower (10-20mg) if you want to stretch it to 2 or 3 months instead of just 1. Dose at least 3 times per week but not more than 4.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post

Plus i think it gets out of your system fast so doing EOD, means it would take a while to build up in your system and thus a while before you started seeing gains

Run it 30 mg ED for 30 days. Take milk thistle with every capsule that you consume.You could also throw in Liv-52 to be extra safe. PCT should consist of Nolvadex 40/40/20/20.

Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post

Run it 30 mg ED for 30 days. Take milk thistle with every capsule that you consume.You could also throw in Liv-52 to be extra safe. PCT should consist of Nolvadex 40/40/20/20. As he said above, EOD would not get you the goals you could achieve by running ED.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Run it 30 mg ED for 30 days. Take milk thistle with every capsule that you consume.You could also throw in Liv-52 to be extra safe. PCT should consist of Nolvadex 40/40/20/20. As he said above, EOD would not get you the goals you could achieve by running ED.
    Will an AI such as Letro be useful along side the nolva in PCT or is this overkill?

Overkill, this is what causes the delayed gyno effect with superdrol. Superdrol has some anti-estrogen properties in it then you add in the letro and your body will rebound after completion of PCT. SO I'd go with just the nolva and maybe an OTC test booster (6oxo, taper it too!)

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Overkill, this is what causes the delayed gyno effect with superdrol. Superdrol has some anti-estrogen properties in it then you add in the letro and your body will rebound after completion of PCT. SO I'd go with just the nolva and maybe an OTC test booster (6oxo, taper it too!)
    Thanks for the advice but I am a little unclear. I have heard of estrogen rebound but what is the common cause of this rebound? So you are saying that while on m-drol my estrogen levels will be supressed a little due to m-drol's properties and then adding in letro during PCT will reduce my estrogen levels in further, leading to estrogen rebound upon PCT completion? I have nolva and clomid on hand but would adding the clomid be beneficial? Thanks for your help Reed.

You hit it on the head. I'd say the use of both wouldn't hurt and could get you back on track faster, 3 weeks maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    You hit it on the head. I'd say the use of both wouldn't hurt and could get you back on track faster, 3 weeks maybe.
    thanks bro

Dport04 is offline New Member
    Yeah second option.. I just started my m drol cycle and im doing this..

10mg day 1-3
    20mg days 3-21
    and if i feel good and choose to do an additional week i'm going to run 30mg days 21-28

Quote Originally Posted by Dport04 View Post
    Yeah second option.. I just started my m drol cycle and im doing this..

10mg day 1-3
    20mg days 3-21
    and if i feel good and choose to do an additional week i'm going to run 30mg days 21-28
    I'm pretty sure the op already finished that cycle, another cycle, and probably started a 3rd by now, lol.

Thread Information