Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ActiveMuscle is offline New Member

Question Super Anadrol/Superdrol(Need help)*

Hey Guys-

I am new here and i am going to do my first cycle of Superdrol...
    I have done some research on the product but just wana confirm with you people(knowledgeable people )!!!

I already know it can not convert to estrogen or cause any gyno
    Its a Dht driven steroid right?so possible acne, aggression and hair loss?
    Also read it messes up your cholesterol and is liver toxic like most orals are..

So plz any more info and advice on it would be helpful?

Thanks in advance()

jg42058p is offline Member
    I heard a lot that it can cause gyno if you dont do a PCT....

I'm on it right now and definitely plan on doing a PCT.

The gains are really good from superdrol. I took 30mg/day for 4 weeks and didn't really have any bad side affects. A little acne but nothing major.

I definitely put on strength but I dont think I put on much size though...
    My bench max has gone up about 30lbs and I'm hoping to keep all of it

It seems like it would be a good steroid to stack with a test cycle.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    I heard a lot that it can cause gyno if you dont do a PCT....

I'm on it right now and definitely plan on doing a PCT.

The gains are really good from superdrol. I took 30mg/day for 4 weeks and didn't really have any bad side affects. A little acne but nothing major.

I definitely put on strength but I dont think I put on much size though...
    My bench max has gone up about 30lbs and I'm hoping to keep all of it

It seems like it would be a good steroid to stack with a test cycle.
    so no back pumps no aggression no anxiety???

nope not really. maybe a little bit of back pumps but other than that nothing noticeable. I'm a pretty big guy so I may metabolize it differently... but @ 30mgs i had almost no sides. I definitely plan to do it again in the next few monthes..

Quote Originally Posted by jg42058p View Post
    nope not really. maybe a little bit of back pumps but other than that nothing noticeable. I'm a pretty big guy so I may metabolize it differently... but @ 30mgs i had almost no sides. I definitely plan to do it again in the next few monthes..
    Ok-I weigh about 76kg at 10%bf 1.76m tall..
    My first cycle so will be running it for 4 weeks@
    10mg
    20mg
    20mg
    10mg

I know 10mg is not much but just to see how i respond to it
    or what do you think?

i think you have a lot of natural growing to do before you should think about taking steroids ....

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ActiveMuscle View Post
    Ok-I weigh about 76kg at 10%bf 1.76m tall..
    My first cycle so will be running it for 4 weeks@
    10mg
    20mg
    20mg
    10mg

I know 10mg is not much but just to see how i respond to it
    or what do you think?
    Don't do that. Run it 30 mg ED for 4 weeks or do 20mg for two weeks/30mg for two weeks. 10mg you will see little to zero gains.

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    you also don't need to taper it like that

jq, what are you using for your pct?

Quote Originally Posted by T_Own View Post

nolvadex @20mg and clomid 100mg/50mg for about 4 weeks

basically the standard PCT protocol

I dont even really feel as if my test production has gone down at all since ive been on it... my nuts haven't shrivled up or anything like that... so im kind of wondering if I really even need a PCT. However, I will do PCT just to be safe.

I'm also thinking about getting a blood test to see where my natural test levels are about a week after I stop the superdrol..
    Last edited by jg42058p; 10-16-2008 at 02:21 PM.

ia m just going to run hmt ultra hot for 4 weeks afterwords and the milk thistle witch i have already started before my cycle as well..

ia m just going to run hmt ultra hot for 4 weeks afterwords and the milk thistle witch i have already started before my cycle as well..

No idea on what the hell that it is. You are going to need a SERM for you PCT. (Nolvadex or Clomid).

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    No idea on what the hell that it is. You are going to need a SERM for you PCT. (Nolvadex or Clomid).
    its is a natural testbooster and estrogen blocker

dirtythirty is offline Associate Member
    just so you know superdrol most certainly can cause gyno as well as testicular shrinkage (along with a plethora of other unseen side effects i.e. cholesterol, liver values). Nolva and or clomid are a must and are easy to legally obtain. If you are taking superdrol as an alternative to illegal steroids reconsider as I find it to be more damaging then some of the black market compounds. However, if you are taking because....well it's what you can get, then do your reading and take the precautionary supplements

Exclamation Pct...

I just got my-self the following:total liver support , Opti-Vit(All the vitamins&minerals),*****3 and something for high blood pressure!!!
    O yea and got the Ultra Hot(Testbooster&Estrogen blocker)...If gyno occurs I will get me something for it.

Will also keep my water intake at +-3.5liters per day.
    Also doing blood work tomorrow.

Hope I have everything covered!!

You are going to need Nolvadex .
    You are going to need Nolvadex.

I know from expierence that natural test boosters that are sold over the counter aren't going to do d*ck for you. You're going to lose all gains and increase the risk of gyno. Just get a SERM in your PCT and you'll be in business. Superdrol is a designer STEROID .

You are going to need Nolvadex .
    You are going to need Nolvadex.

I know from expierence that natural test boosters that are sold over the counter aren't going to do d*ck for you. You're going to lose all gains and increase the risk of gyno. Just get a SERM in your PCT and you'll be in business. Superdrol is a designer STEROID.
    i dont think i can get it!!what els can i use

You can buy it off of the site that hosts this forum. Ar-r .com

You can buy it off of the site that hosts this forum. Ar-r.com
    OK...How many grams of milk thistle would be required daily?

I usually take one with every capsul I consume. I think the last one's I used were 250mg.

I usually take one with every capsul I consume. I think the last one's I used were 250mg.
    I got the stuff!!almost day 3 now.decided to do it at 30mg for 3 weeks...
    Hope for good gains

binder is offline Member
    I just got my-self the following:total liver support , Opti-Vit(All the vitamins&minerals),*****3 and something for high blood pressure!!!
    O yea and got the Ultra Hot(Testbooster&Estrogen blocker)...If gyno occurs I will get me something for it.

Will also keep my water intake at +-3.5liters per day.
    Also doing blood work tomorrow.

Hope I have everything covered!!
    natural test booster and estrogen blocker....lol. Just send your money to me and i'll youtube a video of me burning it.

don't bother with that crap. Look in the PCT forum here and read up. Nolvadex and Clomid. Be wise about it because this isn't something to mess around with.

Why did you choose 3.5 liters a day? I would say for any weight lifter that is using supplements they should stay above a gallon of water a day (4 liters). i can consume 1 and even 2 liters in just the time at the gym. If you are drinking a steady moderate consumption of water continuously throughout the day then you can't get too much water. Just keep drinking. Now, you can severely hurt your body with chugging large amounts of water in brief periods. 1 liter per hour if you are taking in normal food consumption (with minerals) will not harm you in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by binder View Post
    natural test booster and estrogen blocker....lol. Just send your money to me and i'll youtube a video of me burning it.

don't bother with that crap. Look in the PCT forum here and read up. Nolvadex and Clomid. Be wise about it because this isn't something to mess around with.

Why did you choose 3.5 liters a day? I would say for any weight lifter that is using supplements they should stay above a gallon of water a day (4 liters). i can consume 1 and even 2 liters in just the time at the gym. If you are drinking a steady moderate consumption of water continuously throughout the day then you can't get too much water. Just keep drinking. Now, you can severely hurt your body with chugging large amounts of water in brief periods. 1 liter per hour if you are taking in normal food consumption (with minerals) will not harm you in any way.
    hey thanks man will increase water intake...i cant get any nolvadex

binder is offline Member
    hey thanks man will increase water intake...i cant get any nolvadex
    www.ar-r.com

legal

Dinosaur is offline Member
    If u can't get nolva take your own risks.
    Better to be safe than sorry.

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    the anti - e section of arr is not working/ showing up.

binder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RATTLEHEAD View Post
    email them then. it's there

Question Mild Headache

^^^ is it from the Super-A?its only day 3 now...
    Or is it just a normal headache that comes and goes?
    The headache is not that bad be just to be sure...

Thanx

binder is offline Member
    ^^^ is it from the Super-A?its only day 3 now...
    Or is it just a normal headache that comes and goes?
    The headache is not that bad be just to be sure...

Thanx
    is what from the superA? you started a sentence about something that isn't posted directly above yours so you need to elaborate so we understand.

if you're talking about a headache then yes, quite a few orals do raise blood pressure which can cause headaches. watch your blood pressure.

Iced696 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RATTLEHEAD View Post
    Should be, it's working fine when I click on it. Search the site and find Tamox. That's the ticket...

is what from the superA? you started a sentence about something that isn't posted directly above yours so you need to elaborate so we understand.

if you're talking about a headache then yes, quite a few orals do raise blood pressure which can cause headaches. watch your blood pressure.
    Yes the headache!!Not that bad though.Comes and goes.Blood Pressure is 139/50..And i am taking something for blood pressure as well.

Its only day 3 so could it be Super-A?
    What gains can I expect after 1 week at 30mg a day?
    Thanx
    Last edited by ActiveMuscle; 10-20-2008 at 11:06 AM.

binder is offline Member
    Yes the headache!!Not that bad though.Comes and goes.Blood Pressure is 139/50..And i am taking something for blood pressure as well.

Its only day 3 so could it be Super-A?
    What gains can I expect after 1 week at 30mg a day?
    Thanx
    I don't know. I wouldn't put that stuff in my body if someone paid me therefore i don't really know a lot about it. lol

what are you taking for blood pressure? do you have blood pressure problems? is your doctor prescribing this medication? I would strongly advise against your use of this drug if you are on medication for hypertension. 139/50 is pre-hypertensive on systolic pressure and pre-hypotensive on the diastolic. I would check it again. That much of a change isn't normal.

I don't know. I wouldn't put that stuff in my body if someone paid me therefore i don't really know a lot about it. lol

what are you taking for blood pressure? do you have blood pressure problems? is your doctor prescribing this medication? I would strongly advise against your use of this drug if you are on medication for hypertension. 139/50 is pre-hypertensive on systolic pressure and pre-hypotensive on the diastolic. I would check it again. That much of a change isn't normal.
    I have/had mild anxiety so the doctor gave something for that and he said thats way my Bp readings where high...so he said it would be fine.As long as the 50 stays like that I would be fine he said.But the headaches are gone now!!

Did chest today and had a nice pump going!no noticeable strength or size gains though.Its only day4

Cheers

binder is offline Member
    I have/had mild anxiety so the doctor gave something for that and he said thats way my Bp readings where high...so he said it would be fine.As long as the 50 stays like that I would be fine he said.But the headaches are gone now!!

Did chest today and had a nice pump going!no noticeable strength or size gains though.Its only day4

Cheers
    Your doctor is an idiot if he prescribed blood pressure medication to you without having blood pressure problems. hypertension associated with acute anxiety isn't the same as hypertension. That's like having a temporarily high bp due to working out.

RATTLEHEAD is offline Member
    Binder is absolutely correct.

Your doctor is an idiot if he prescribed blood pressure medication to you without having blood pressure problems. hypertension associated with acute anxiety isn't the same as hypertension. That's like having a temporarily high bp due to working out.
    No you got it wrong!!the pills are to bring my hart rate down a bit and it helps with the anxiety..The anxiety causes the high Bp..

Cheers

T_Own is offline Formula1 Aficionado
    just a note, 3.5 litres is very close to a gallon. a gallon is 3.78. its still good to go for 4-5 litres though

just a note, 3.5 litres is very close to a gallon. a gallon is 3.78. its still good to go for 4-5 litres though
    yea man for sure

binder is offline Member
    No you got it wrong!!the pills are to bring my hart rate down a bit and it helps with the anxiety..The anxiety causes the high Bp..

Cheers
    what are these "pills" because i've never heard common practice a doctor prescribing blood pressure medication for situational hypertension. It just doesn't make sense.

And i'm not sure of a medication developed specifically to decrease heart RATE. There are many medications that depress heart rate as a secondary effect but i don't know of anything a doctor would prescribe for an outpatient. Maybe an anti-anxiety medication which is nothing like an anti-hypertensive medication.

what are these "pills" because i've never heard common practice a doctor prescribing blood pressure medication for situational hypertension. It just doesn't make sense.

And i'm not sure of a medication developed specifically to decrease heart RATE. There are many medications that depress heart rate as a secondary effect but i don't know of anything a doctor would prescribe for an outpatient. Maybe an anti-anxiety medication which is nothing like an anti-hypertensive medication.
    You could call it a anti-anxiety medication.He said that would decrease my hart rate as well.

binder is offline Member
    You could call it a anti-anxiety medication.He said that would decrease my hart rate as well.
    What prescription does he have you on? I'm becoming curious if it is actual prescribed medication to you or if you are just taking something from a friend due to your avoidance of the question. I'm not saying you're a liar, but you are avoiding the question quite a bit and making up some answers that do not sound like something a doctor would tell his patient.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information