gti99 is offline New Member

The Trifecta stack

I was wondering if this stack was any good?
    Or if its appropriate for a 19 year old.
    Ive taken just test boosters alone before.

http://www.lgsciences.com/Trifecta-S...ecta-stack.htm

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Man if i can be honest with u...i think very few over the counter supps work and they won't work if ur diet training and sleep is not spot on, I spend in 07 about 3000 dls... Now man I am almost planning on robbing back my money from gnc.... The supps that work iIMO
    BCAA
    whey
    creatinine
    arginine products(better circulation the rest is caffeine and added creatine)
    the rest in my op doesn't work

I say post ur diet in the diet section and ur workout in the workout section, be commited, u will thank urself for doing it natural( btw I'm not natural but I took aas not to bulk) ur still very young and can make very impressive gains this is a way of living... No matter if what u put in ur body is the most hardcore AAS it will all go away in short time if u don't live the livestyle
    what are ur goals in terms of working out... Power... Fighting... Bb... Or CK model type of body?

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    Man if i can be honest with u...i think very few over the counter supps work and they won't work if ur diet training and sleep is not spot on, I spend in 07 about 3000 dls... Now man I am almost planning on robbing back my money from gnc.... The supps that work iIMO
    BCAA
    whey
    creatinine

I say post ur diet in the diet section and ur workout in the workout section, be commited, u will thank urself for doing it natural( btw I'm not natural but I took aas not to bulk) ur still very young and can make very impressive gains this is a way of living... No matter if what u put in ur body is the most hardcore AAS it will all go away in short time if u don't live the livestyle
    what are ur goals in terms of working out... Power... Fighting... Bb... Or CK model type of body?
    I think this is good advice .

I'de like to try some bodybuilding competitions.
    I really just want to put on some mass.
    My strength is there I think for being only 185
    curling 135
    bench 300
    deadlift 405
    I just dont put on the mass for some reason and im not overtraining because im not doing more than 12 sets per muscle group.
    Currently im taking nitro core protein and l-glutamine.

Quote Originally Posted by gti99 View Post
    I'de like to try some bodybuilding competitions.
    I really just want to put on some mass.
    My strength is there I think for being only 185
    curling 135
    bench 300
    deadlift 405
    I just dont put on the mass for some reason and im not overtraining because im not doing more than 12 sets per muscle group.
    Currently im taking nitro core protein and l-glutamine.
    Good that works... Stick to whey... What about the squats....They are a great excercise ... And post the diet In the diet section and the workouts in the workout session... They will help u out there...

Best of luck man

Also don't forget to post the full stats .. Age height bf

havnt really tried squating much, usually 5 sets of 225, im sure i could do more.
    but alright ill head over to those forums then, thanks a lot man

GymRat23 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    BCAA
    whey
    creatinine

what brands of BCAA, Whey, Creatine(Ester or Mono), and Arginine do you reccomend?

The Deuce is offline Anabolic Member
    Amino Vital for a GREAT Amino Acid .. contains the Arginine you need...

Whey Protein is whey protein... SO FIND WHATEVER Flavor you like the MOST and go with that.. I prefer either Gaspari Nutrition's Milk Chocolate or Dymatize 12 hr Protein in Banana Nut and Blueberry muffin.. so I buy a 5lb tub of the Gaspari, and a 2lb. tub of each flavor of Dymatize brand....

I's stay away from Creatine.. It really isn't needed...

Unless you get a blend.. when I on my Bridge part of my Training.. I use a L-Glutamine + Creatine Powder matrix by Fitness Labs.. I think...

Anyways... L-Glutamine and Taurine are two THINGS you 100% need !!! If you train hard...

So.. let's recap... Whey Protein, a BCAA Complex Powder mix (or individual Amino Acids), L-Glutamine (is a DEFINITE- 10 grams should be sufficient/day), Taurine - Tabs... Just CHEW them for Fast absorption (3000mgs/day), Umm.. CLA.. and OMEG@ 3... AND that should do it.. Oh and Maybe some Glucosamine + Chondriton + MSM... OH YAH and a MULTI-VITAMIN !!!

There.. Everything you need..

Thread Information