Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member

Redbull stronger then my 200mg caffeine pills

Its really weird, the caffeine pills have more then twice the amount of caffeine but for some reason when I drink a Redbull I immediatly feel the effects and it suppreses my appetite. When I take a 200mg caffeine pill I dont feel a thing. Is there anything else in sugar free redbull that may have this effect?

Gucks is offline Member
    sugar free red bull isnt actually sugar free..it has maltodextrin in it (a fast absorbing starch which is essentially considered a sugar). the difference is red bull gets absorbed quicker because it has liquid and sugar in it to get it into the blood stream quicker. i have my own pre-workout thread --> http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...wn-pre-workout!

i take 400mg caffeine cause im really insensitive to stimulants but i mix it with apple juice (used to be OJ) and it helps it absorb quick rather then just taking caps.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    Well Im going into week 2 of my EC stack and 400mg caffeine and 50mg Ephedrine pretty much have no effect, sucks!!! I started taking sundays off and that helps keep the weekly dose strong enough to suppress my appetite

Gucks is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by blaydz View Post
    Dang that's like 4 coffee's!!
    lol, try 6. i love it though!

Thread Information