Bulkn is offline Productive Member

Supplements that give good pumps?

Just looking for a supplement that can give me good pumps while working out, anyone know any?
    Most pre workout supplements such as nanovapour, no xplode, jack3d just make me feel like shit and i can hardly eat anything after so im not looking for something like that!

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Carbing up prior to workout and then a 200mg caffeine tablet gives me pretty good pumps, which is why I never bother with the fancy and pricy pre-workout supplements. Oh, I have my share of experience with the rip-off products, of course.

Sorry if this does not really answer your question but frankly, this is how achieve the best pumps.

Roqua is offline New Member
    I have also been looking for a good pre-workout supplement I have been lifting for the past 9 years and have never used a pre-workout. For the past week I have been using caffeine pills but im not feeling anything I even took 2 200mg pills and still felt nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Roqua View Post
    I have also been looking for a good pre-workout supplement I have been lifting for the past 9 years and have never used a pre-workout. For the past week I have been using caffeine pills but im not feeling anything I even took 2 200mg pills and still felt nothing.
    If your daily caffeine intake from coffee is already high, then it is completely normal for you not to feel anything from caffeine pills, since your receptors are already desensitized to caffeine to a great extent.

What brand are you using? I would check the production date as well as the expiration date on those pills, BTW. I have too run into caffeine tablets that were useless even though my body seems to respond very well even to 200mg a time.

I think it mught be the caffine in the other pre workout supps that make me feel shit. I could give it a go but ive never really felt anything from caffine in energy drinks etc and i dont drink coffee. The only thing i notice is if i have a pepsi max at dinner and go to bed a few hours later it takes me ages to get to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkn View Post
    The only thing i notice is if i have a pepsi max at dinner and go to bed a few hours later it takes me ages to get to sleep.
    This clearly shows that your central nervous system is stimulated by caffeine, which also means you are supposed be hype and more concentrated during a workout if you take caffeine prior to your workout session. It is by far the cheapest PWO supplement alternative that one can buy, and it really works well for many lifters, I say give it shot, you don't have anything to loose.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    arginine
    creatine

I dont drink coffee or soda so I dont think im desensitized to caffeine since I dont consume any of it. I got the caffeine pills from vitamin world its 100 tablets of 200mg for like 6 dollars. The company is 4ever fit and the expiration date is 10/2014. To be perfectly honest caffeine has never really stimulated me, I actually feel kinda tired after drinking coffee and have been known to take a nap lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Roqua View Post
    To be perfectly honest caffeine has never really stimulated me, I actually feel kinda tired after drinking coffee and have been known to take a nap lol.
    LOL

Caffeine is not your supplement then...

Guess not lol is there anything you would recommend that would give me good pumps thats relatively clean. Sorry to the OP for hijacking the thread lol.

brazilian86 is offline Associate Member
    L-Arginine, L-Lysine and L-ornithine.
    Order them in powder and mix in a drink before your workout, you're going to notice your veins and the pump in like 2 weeks. They are vasodilators!!

So ur essential amino acids then. Even powder forms not cheap if anyone finds some reliable overseas suppliers for powders message me pleeeeeeeeze

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    I've been taking the Superior amino 2222 by optimum nutrition. As the name suggests each tab is 2,222 mg of aminos. A bit to choke down if you have problems with pills but it was only 20 bucks a GNC for 160 tabs. Probably find em cheaper online.

Oh n I pre make a mixture of low amount complex carbs. With a "super bolognese " which seems to work. Take away containers size filled with a mixture of.

Avocados
    Carrot
    Leeks
    spinach***loads!
    Onion
    Cucumber
    Green pepper. Others if u like too.
    Chillies
    (dried better fresh metabolic boost)
    Fresh tomatoes
    Plum tomatoes
    Herbs n spices for taste

I do about ten meals worth of the bolognese itself. After my three whole eggs n 5 whites in morning with bowl of oats. Sometimes swap for large sweet potato and tuna with bit of brown rice. I've seemed to have slot more lasting energy by the time I pump at 6:30 pm or 8:30 pm I have the meals with some complex Carb. Or brown rice for 2nd n third meal. After that no complex carbs. One month I've gained 10 pounds. From 15stone2pounds to 16stone square. But I can't tell u what effect on my overall fat n lean is until my next test. I've been outta gym for ten years. Back in for over month n half or So but will happily post my results. I'm trying to bulk mass to maybe Even as high as 17-18 stone then I'll lean up using my increased maintenance to lean up. That's my plan. But basically

Carbs for 5 hours before ur workouts I'd say. Keep it nat

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    The best thing I have used for noticebale pumps was IGF1LR3.

Quote Originally Posted by ****;597***4
    The best thing I have used for noticebale pumps was IGF1LR3.
    Yes a mate was telling me this but i didnt believe him. Where do you inject it, how often and how much?
    Notice any other results?

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    This clearly shows that your central nervous system is stimulated by caffeine, which also means you are supposed be hype and more concentrated during a workout if you take caffeine prior to your workout session. It is by far the cheapest PWO supplement alternative that one can buy, and it really works well for many lifters, I say give it shot, you don't have anything to loose.
    Ill buy some and try 200mg then. The pepsi contains about 70 and energy drink about 90 maybe it wasnt enough.

leather daddy is offline Banned
    mesemorph worked for me a few times until i got used to it mate

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Kre alkalyn

bigiron87 is offline New Member
    Good ol' ARGININE baby, ARGENINE i do Arginine,creatine,beta-alanine,glutamine,citrulline, and a strong coffee, yup suck all the powders down right outta the jug or bag with dosing scoopers bout' half an hour before workout, then jst grab my coffee and go to the gym--JACKED!!Hope this helps, any questions then hit me=BIGIRON87...

Taunka is offline New Member
    *delete*
    Last edited by Taunka; 04-18-2012 at 08:40 PM. Reason: delete post

Taunka is offline New Member
    just sip a soda or energy drink before and during your work out, save yourself money. otherwise take plasma jet...

Thread Information