rexkishi is offline New Member

creatine and otherstuff?

i know drinking is bad but hey some of us are in college and do drink occasionally. i am currently in a bulk phase taking creatine, glutamine, and protien. along with some multi's. is drinking bad while on all of this? you guys and girls all rock.

bravo11p is offline Associate Member
    I know others may not agree but I rarely drink at all on cycle. Maybe one drink a month.

VEGETA990 is offline Associate Member
    Like everything in life it comes down to how bad you want it. Alcohol will slow your progress, if you can handle that, then go for it. As far as drinking being bad, well, aside for 1 beer a day, which doctors say prevent heart disease, its always bad. Every time you get drunk your hurting your liver.
    I don't know how true this is, but a guy I know told me you do less damage to your liver doing a cycle than a college kid does every week with alcohol. Take that for whats its worth, the bottom line is that alcohol will always hurt you. But hell, to pick up drunk chicks you got to go to the bar, and if your in the bar, its tough not to drink. My advise: As a college guy, I would say drink only when you can no longer hold out and have to get laid. lol

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Your not on AAS right just supplements?Alcohol does reduce the body,s ability to absorb protein.Drink in moderation your young and should enjoy yourself just go easy and NEVER drink whilst on AAS

Core is offline Junior Member
    When I was in my early 20's and drinking a lot, I tried cutting back a bit to see the affect it would have on the gym. I did the same training, the same diet (bad), just cut back on the drinking. It made a world of a difference. I would say you will be fine taking what your taking and drinking but cutting where you can, will make a noticeable difference. Have your fun but know your limits to reach your goals.

rexkishi is offline New Member
    hey guys thanks alot, just so you know i am only on supps and i do only drink like once or twice a month. i can tell that alcohol does slow you down because i drank twice a week last summer and i got fucking TINY so i did slow way down but it is fun to have a couple every now and then. thanks you guys rule.

Thread Information