StevePJC is offline Member

NEW Xenadrine NRG Diary

Well it looks like my last diary was zapped by the database problem.

I'll sum it up. Since starting Xenadrine NRG on April 29th I have not shown a real downward trend in weight loss. What HAS happened is my weird water weight has seemed to level off. My weight flux's up to 19 pounds in a day.

I am a former heavy gear user that had a mild heart attack in my early 20's. I'm 6'1" and weighed in yesterday post workout at 310 pounds. Since April 29 I've been as high as 322 pounds. I dont know what my bodyfat percentage is but I estimate 30-35%.

For those who have read my last diary that got zapped you will be interested to know that I think my weight is leveling off. Had the same energy in my workout than the past several which is a good thing. When I'm done I still am covered in sweat. BUT when I walked in I weighed 314 pounds and left weighing 310. I did change my water intake yesterday and upped it to 2 gallons from 1-1.5. Also am drinking alot of gatorade.

That's what I was told. I dont dispute it with the amount of testosterone I was putting into my body. I NEVER did gear right, never stuck to any cycles, pct, or time frames.

30 years old

Before starting back in the gym I had a full spectrum of tests done. I've been cleared to train again.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    19lbs...in one day...man that is alot

I suspect a faulty scale might explain some of the big gains and drops. Some guys at the gym say the scale there is at best 7 pounds off per weigh. I just record what it shows. Was a bit strange to see only a four pound drop post workout. Maybe they finally fixed the scale and didn't tell anyone? Dunno.... Back at it again Monday for chest and triceps.

Fartdaemon is offline Member
    Wow, a 19lb weight gain in a day is very strange!

Back at it again today with chest and triceps.

Same dosages and not much different in the weight. 316 pounds pre-workout and 309 post. First time I felt the heart racing a bit. Flush in the face and jittery. VERY strange feeling but kept at it and finished the workout. The walk home was not fun so I caught the base bus for the second half. Sat down and drank some gatorade and the symptoms started to subside. Dont know how much of the jitters was the Xenadrine and how much was me maybe not taking in enough fluids.

Changed things up a bit and doing three days this week.

Also changed things a bit and did not take the pre-workout dosage that I have been doing. When I left the gym I weighed 307.5.

I noticed something a bit strange as well. Either I've actually got my motivation back or this product provides little if any extra energy boost. Atleast in severely overweight fat bastards like me. I noticed no difference in the intensity of my workout than the ones when I took the pre-workout dosage.

Decided to do a 3 day week this week because I am changing my leg days to Mondays. It's amazing to me that my weight can shoot up according to the gym scales. Back up to 318 pounds when I left the gym yesterday.

Second day I tried not using the NRG right before I went and this time I noticed a sharp drop in energy. Will go back on Monday.

Here it is Monday in Japan and went back to regular doses over the weekend and today. Post workout I was at 291. I was stunned to see this. With the extreme fluctuations in weight according to the only scale I have access to I'm thinking continuing this diary isn't such a good idea. Dont know if anyone is getting anything out of it.

Back to the screwball weights again. Yesterday I left the gym at 308 and today I left the gym at 290. Same dosages. No difference. I'm about to throw my hands up at this stuff.

Not going to do a daily. Just checking in for people still following this thread. 301 pounds on the new scale the base gym invested in.

Starting to think that my weight is leveling off. Had a few medical tests done recently because of some chest pains. Been told to cut the NRG dosages in half so I'm taking one in the morning and one pre-workout.

Left the gym today at 296.

Weighed in Friday at 294 and today at 299. Both post workout weights. Definately starting to believe things are working. The extreme flux in weight from day to day is gone. Heart rate is up to 103bpm which is really scarring me a bit. SERIOUSLY considering stopping all together.

zOaib is offline VET
    keep it up !

Gym got two new scales put in today. Left at 306 pounds. I added M1T to my routine and to me I look like I'm leaning out. Dont understand why the bodyweight isn't dropping as much as I was hoping though.

**** !!!! Just when I think I'm making progress I go right back up again. 310 when I left the gym. Wife thinks I'm leaving and tightening up. Why no real drop in bodyweight. Do a MINIMUM of 30 minutes on a bike three to four days per week. 2000 calories daily at the most. I'm stumped.

Hyperlite is offline Associate Member
    sounds like you hit a plateau in your weightloss

Is that even possible???

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm a big believer in ephedrine/ephedra-based fat-burners.Since the restrictriction, i've been unable to get my ECAs.I've been using the Xenadrine NRG in my contest prep..as right now i'm gettign ready for Nationals here.I must say this is the most ineffective fat-burner i've ever used.I got Nothing from it.To date i've even tried adding caffeine and a salycilate(to prolong the stacks effect...) but to no avail.How is it that you're getting results from it?Tell us.Others here are complaining about the lack of kick from it too.It's nothign like the (synephrine-based)Xenadrine buzz of the past.

MaskedMan is offline New Member
    .Edit

See I'm not sure what I am seeing is results from the product. My weight as you can see is very high along with my BF%. I do experience noticable differences in an energy kick when I work out on the product rather than off. The ONLY possble answer I can offer you at 5:45am (I live in Japan) is that since my body has alot more fat to lose than yours than maybe it responds more? Let me have the work day to try and make heads or tails of this. I take other supplaments as well that might be helping out. Today is a "weigh" day. I'll post a full update as to this point in my training later on tonight

Thread Information