Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: M1t FAQ

another quick ?.....ive been hittin cardio real hard lately and i was wondering if i should continue it while on m1t. thx guys.

inspiron8500 is offline New Member

Thanks Guys

You have prevented a novice from making a big mistake. M1T is much too complicated for an inexperienced lifter like me to experiment with. I will stick to protein and creatine. One question though....

If M1T contains no estrogen effects...why is there a need for anti estrogens in the cycle? Isn't that what Nov and Clom are? I am a litte confused...

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    I believe clomid is for restoring your natural testosterone , and the nolva is throw in there because the 4-AD does aromatize (sp?).

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    You can still do cardio.

Those compounds are for pct. You need nolvadex to keep from getting an estrogen rebound after the cycle. You might want to trhow in some clen for your pct to keep the cortisol down.

another question, lol. Would it be safe to take ephedra while on m1t? just ,making sure i cover all the angles here before i get started.

nsa
    I personally wouldn't take ECA while taking m1t. Taking both might cause an unsafe increase in BP.

LM1332 Guest
    Just get your self a good Vitamin B complex that will get your energy pumpin. Look for the one that has atleast 500mcg of B12 though.

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    I personally wouldn't take ECA while taking m1t. Taking both might cause an unsafe increase in BP.

sorn is offline Junior Member

Question How many days clomid you say??

I was wondering... you give a sample of a m1t cycle which is 4
    weeks or roughly 30 days.
    But you say about clomid in the pct cycle:

"Clomid Therapy, 300 mg of clomid first day, 100 mg of clomid next 10 days, 50
    mg of clomid for final 10 days of clomid therapy."

that is 1 + 10 + 10 = 21 days

So I was wondering; should one take 50mg clomid the remaining 9 or ten days??
    Last edited by sorn; 06-28-2004 at 07:12 PM. Reason: I want bold

nsa
    No, you run clomid for 3 weeks.

Thumbs up For 4

The rest for 4? M1t, 4-ad, hawthorne, nolvadex , milk thistle for 4??

nsa
    Nolvadex and milk thistle for 4 weeks.

Ok thanks

nsa
    Bumpity bump...

DirtyDog is offline New Member
    Can you just clear something up for me.
    Why do some people take 6-Oxo for PCT and others take Nolvadex when on PCT?

If im just taking M1T and Milk Thistle do I need to take anything else? Are the other things for if your taking 4-ad as well?

Where does the estrogen rebound you mentioned up the page come into it?

Oh yeah, and whats all this bumping about?

Grappler_Mike is offline New Member
    Just a way to keep the thread alive ,I personally think it should be a sticky.

nsa
    The people who use 6-oxo for pct, don't know what they are doing. You need nolvadex and clomid. The estro rebound comes into effect during pct, thats why you need nolvadex for pct. You will also want to add hawthorne berry extract during the cycle.

What is the hawthorne berry for?

Anyone know of a cheap source of nolvadex and clomid?

On my first cycle I only really want to take it for 2 weeks then 2 weeks off at 5mg per day. Am I wasting my time doing it for a short time like this? I weigh a lean 165lb and am presuming 5mg will be enough.

Cheers guys

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDog
    What is the hawthorne berry for?

Anyone know of a cheap source of nolvadex and clomid?

On my first cycle I only really want to take it for 2 weeks then 2 weeks off at 5mg per day. Am I wasting my time doing it for a short time like this? I weigh a lean 165lb and am presuming 5mg will be enough.

Cheers guys
    take 10 mgs a day. and two weeks on and 2 weeks off are ok but 4 weeks on then pct after would be better imho.

as for the cheap sources, do your research coz source posting aint allowed. good luck.

birtcheh is offline New Member
    i was looking for something almost as strong as real steriods but something that is taken orally...would you guys say that m1t is pretty close or would you suggest something else? thanks boys

Quote Originally Posted by birtcheh
    i was looking for something almost as strong as real steriods but something that is taken orally...would you guys say that m1t is pretty close or would you suggest something else? thanks boys

m1t is not as strong as real steroids but its the next best thing. depending on your goals, i would say m1t is pretty good. i just ended my cycle and i was very satisfied with the results.

how long before lethargy gets out. im on day 5 of pct and still feel a bit lethargic, is it psychological?

do u just order it from bulknutrition.com? whats pct? like ive 1ad and animal stak before...i just finished my animal stak...i found its to pricie and its great for getting cut but i want to get bigger...im 155 and pretty strong in most things..i want to get to 180-185...so do u think m1t would atleast help me get close? say like 170ish?

do u just order it from bulknutrition.com? whats pct? like ive 1ad and animal stak before...i just finished my animal stak...i found its to pricie and its great for getting cut but i want to get bigger...im 155 and pretty strong in most things..i want to get to 180-185...so do u think m1t would atleast help me get close? say like 170ish?

you can get to 170ish if you eat properly while on m1t. i got to 182 from 170 on m1t. you will need clomid/nolva for pct.

whats clomid and nolva for pct?

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by midget408
    I'm only 130 lbs. 5'8'' - what kind of dosage do you guys recomend me taking? I'm new to this - just barely hitting the gym. I'd like to gain 20 lbs. Wonder if this is possible.

EAT!

birsling is offline Member
    I am going to chime in a little here guys. I have some questions for the following people that I hope can be answered:

Dirtydog: How much reading around did you do before you posted these questions? I am all for everybody helping everybody else, but come on man. The answers to your questions are posted all over this forum, some even further up in the same thread.

Birtcheh: Are you kidding me? What is Nolva and Clomid for PCT? You say you are looking for something almost as strong as "real steroids ," but don't know anything about PCT. What research did you do to decide you wanted something similar to "real steroids" without running across conversation about PCT.

Everybody posting: Before you ask the customary, "Is this right for me?" or "How much of this should I take?" please take time to tell us a little about yourself. Age, weight, height, experience, diet, routine, goals, etc. There is NO right or wrong answer to any of this, and no question can OR SHOULD be answered without at least some background.

Sorry to everyone that had to read this, but some of this is getting out of hand. I have not been around that long, but I took the first week I was here to read every educational thread, hang around and research, and soak up a little info. I think that everybody should start taking that time, and the forum will really flourish with educated and meaningful members.

Just my 2 cents (maybe even 3 cents)

nsa
    I agree with birsling, Most of the last few questions can be answered simply by reading the original post.

nsa
    Bump for newbies.

Can we get a supplement forum sticky on this thread?

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    Can we get a supplement forum sticky on this thread?
    Yeah that would be lovely

Question

where can u order clomid and nolva from? i know u get m1t from bulknutrition but i couldnt find the other two
    i have done my research on m1t and i thank u for the advice but u dont gotta be so harsh
    just simple questions

where can u order clomid and nolva from? i know u get m1t from bulknutrition but i couldnt find the other two
    i have done my research on m1t and i thank u for the advice but u dont gotta be so harsh
    just simple questions
    Birtch, not trying to be harsh, just trying to prove a point. As you said, just simple questions. That is fine, and I (and a lot of the great people here) will be more than happy to help you (or anyone else). The issue is simple though, the answers are already here. Why should somebody receive help, if they won't help themselves? BTW, know that my post was an overview also, an attempt to thwart any further issues with posting and re-posting the same information. Good luck in whatever you do, but I will not ever change my opinion on this. Sorry if you think it is harsh, but I think that researching your answers is showing respect to the people that researched and posted them in the 1st place.

STICKY!!!!

Oh, 1 more thing. Clomid and Nolva are prescription or research chemicals only. Search around on the forum or the internet, sources for those are fairly easy to come by.

Quote Originally Posted by Booyah
    Thats alot for PCT for methyl 1-test. Here's what I did...

10mg nolva everyday just in case (M1-T doesnt aromatize anyway, but its good to be safe right? )

clomid PCT...300/100/50

and milk thistle...but a gram of milk thistle a day, thats alot to be taking...Liver damage IMO is over-rated. It's one of the toughest organs. I had blood tests done before and after my M1-T cycle and I was perfectly fine...But everyone reacts different. This isnt meant as a flame bro, just to get your side of why so much is used for PCT as well.
    How did you do your blood tests?

Doctor or another way?

nsa
    They have ads at www.anabolicminds.com for research sites.

thanks birsling

ok this could be a stupid question or might not be...like all u gotta do is go to your doctor, tell him u want clomid and nolva n he will just perscribed two weeks or however long for u? like what are u suppose to say when he asks why u want it?
    Last edited by birtcheh; 07-05-2004 at 06:50 PM.

nsa
    No, that is not what you are supposed to do. He will most likely say no and look down on you from then on. Find a research chem site and get it there. Go to www.anabolicminds.com and check out there ads they have up. Some of the ads are for research chem sites.

hahah ok that sounds easier..thanks
    is there anything else i could pct with?
    has anyone drank while on it? or if u do drink did u just quit during your cycle with it?
    Last edited by birtcheh; 07-05-2004 at 07:24 PM.

just simple questions
    Some links:
    M1t http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ap/m1.html
    4-ad http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/deca.html
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sf/4diol.html
    Nolva and clomid http://www.ibelabs.net/aqs.htm
    Milk thistle http://www.puritan.com/pages/file.as...C&PID=800&np=1
    Hawthorne berry extract http://www.puritan.com/pages/file.as...4&PID=817&np=1

ehh... there's nothing wrong with linking to nolva and clomid seller, right??
    Last edited by sorn; 07-05-2004 at 07:51 PM.

i was thinking of just doing m1t by its self during the cycle...maybe throwing in milk thistle during the cycle the pct with nolva and clomid or clomid and creatine
    is that bad or good or what? haha..i just dont wanna **** my liver up

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread Information