nsa is offline King of Supplements
    Pro's of test prop are:
    No need for transdermal
    Alot more test being in your system
    test prop is many times better for lean gains
    Cons:
    You need to run nolvadex during the cycle
    Each day injections

Bottom line is you will gain alot more strength and mass from test prop/m1t than m1t/4-ad. And if you have a problem with the lethargy even using 4-ad, you wil have virtually no lethargy with prop.

Proz is offline New Member
    Bumpety Bump...for my question... thanks to those who already have..more response wanted

birsling is offline Member
    NSA, thanks bro. I don't know if I am up to the ED injection. I will research and think about it.

nsa
    Good luck with whatever you decide on.

LM1332 Guest
    bump

Darkness is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey
    I think it's possible to lose fat while increasing lbm on an M1T cycle. My experience was gaining 8 lbs. lbm w/ slight decrease in bf%. Would be interested in what everyone else has to say.
    Yes, I gained 14lbs and fat went from 12.5% to 11.5% bf. Lost most of the gains in PCT though and did it strictly.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    bump

Sticky bump!

bump

DirtyDog is offline New Member

PCT alternatives

Quote Originally Posted by nsa
    The people who use 6-oxo for pct, don't know what they are doing. You need nolvadex and clomid. The estro rebound comes into effect during pct, thats why you need nolvadex for pct. You will also want to add hawthorne berry extract during the cycle.
    Ok, can anyone tell me why 6-oxo is not good for PCT?

Im in the UK and havn't found anywhere that I can get Clomid and Nolvadex . Places in the states ive been in contact with are reluctant to send to the UK and if they will and customs find it ive paid money for nothing!

Is something like Dermabolics Metacort a good enough substitute?

Im only running the M1T for two weeks for my first cycle and not the 4-ad as well.

Any advice would be much appreciated thanks!

Why are you only going to run M1T for 2 weeks? What are your goals? It took me 5-7 days to get the M1T to kick, and I was stacking the 4-AD. I don't know anything about Metacort, though I do like Dermabolics products.

DirtyDog is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    Why are you only going to run M1T for 2 weeks? What are your goals? It took me 5-7 days to get the M1T to kick, and I was stacking the 4-AD. I don't know anything about Metacort, though I do like Dermabolics products.
    Im only running for 2 weeks as this is my first cycle and dont want do it for 4 weeks.

Also ive got several social events lined up in just over a month so I want be able to have a beer or two without worrying that my liver is under huge strain.

My goals are to put on around another stone in lbm. Im currently 11st 11lb of lean muscle (7% body fat). Have been training for 3 yrs with the last year being the most consistent. I only want another stone as I train in Martial arts and a huge physic is not good for what I do, I just want a bit more weight and power behind my strikes. (And a buffer body!)

Cheers

Well, I will honestly say I am not sure how much size you will see in 2 weeks. Strength yes, size, I don't think so. I would still go through with normal PCT, trying to find your clomid and nolva. You will have to hit up NSA with this one. Good luck

userabuser is offline New Member

Putting it all together

Quote Originally Posted by sorn
    Some links:
    Link removed (Sorry folks)

ehh... there's nothing wrong with linking to nolva and clomid seller, right??
    Am attempting to order the products needed for this cycle. I'm having a hard time getting my head wrapped around the 4-ad. The first link for it listed here says it's no longer available. The second one does not say transdermal. Would you guys mind being really simple in telling me what "exactly" to get?

After 1 1/2 years of working out, this is my first attempt to cycle.
    Last edited by userabuser; 07-18-2004 at 09:34 AM.

userabuser
    edit your post and take out the link for the clomid and nol
    please

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    4Derm (4AD) is on a certain supplement website, as is M1T for $10/bottle, matter of fact, the hawthorne and milk thistle is too. I didnt get the hawthorn and thistle from there becuase they didnt have the size I need and I found it cheaper at a store in town.
    Last edited by Soldier of Misfortune; 07-17-2004 at 11:24 PM.

******SIDEBAR******

Guys, I am sorry that I have to do this again, but it has to be done. Please, PLEASE, read before you post. NO LINKS in the open forum! I have not been here that long, but I took the time to read and learn. Please have respect for the forum and read the rules, educational threads, and other info. Again, sorry to all that have to read this, but it is the only way. If you have a link you would like to give, PM!

To those that haven't a clue, like me.. :)

The goal here is to make it a bit easier on the newbie that needs to order the items mentioned in the faq.

M1t Easy to find.

transdermal 4-ad Hard to determine for a newbie. I found two differant ones.
    Either should work.
    s1+
    4Derm

hawthorne berry ext Easy to find

Nolvadex What I found was called:
    Tamoxifen Citrate

Clomid Therapy What I found was called:
    Clomiphene Citrate

Milk Thistle Easy to find

If I've got any of this wrong, hopefully the more "informed" folks around here will straighten me out.

Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    ******SIDEBAR******

Guys, I am sorry that I have to do this again, but it has to be done. Please, PLEASE, read before you post. NO LINKS in the open forum! I have not been here that long, but I took the time to read and learn. Please have respect for the forum and read the rules, educational threads, and other info. Again, sorry to all that have to read this, but it is the only way. If you have a link you would like to give, PM!

I appologize. I saw the post from the other gentlemen, and saw where it asked if these links were ok to post. I saw no response otherwize, so assumed.. It won't happen again.

That wasn't just for you bro. I know you were quoting a previous post. It is a general statement. It is happening more and more, and I have only been here 2 months. I could only imagine what the people that have been here a long time think. As far as the products you are looking for, you have it right. Go with the 4-derm it works great. I am on my last few days of the cycle, and love it

Quote Originally Posted by userabuser
    The goal here is to make it a bit easier on the newbie that needs to order the items mentioned in the faq.

transdermal 4-ad Hard to determine for a newbie. I found two differant ones.
    Either should work.
    s1+
    4Derm

Nolvadex What I found was called:
    Tamoxifen Citrate

Clomid Therapy What I found was called:
    Clomiphene Citrate

If I've got any of this wrong, hopefully the more "informed" folks around here will straighten me out.
    The 4Derm is the stuff you want, birsling has it and it works for him, I have it and havent started yet. Its also cheaper than S1+ and they have the same results according to the site I saw them on. As is Tamoxifene citrate and Clomiphene Citrate. Theyre just the lab terms for the chems, same as methelenedeoxymethamphetamine is the lab name for ecstacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    methelenedeoxymethamphetamine
    Imagine throwing that around on the street. Takes 5 minutes to say

Same with Cannabis sativa, Lysergic acid diethylamide, psilocybe, Phencyclidine, etc

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    **** I can't believe this thread is 5 pages long lol......

<<LMO>>

Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'
    Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    **** I can't believe this thread is 5 pages long lol......

<<LMO>>

its going to be 6 soon. this should just be a sticky!

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoon
    its going to be 6 soon. this should just be a sticky!
    Agreed. Along with the thread about all the info you need on ph.

The all you needa know about PH is a sticky-icky, this one deff needs to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Same with Cannabis sativa, Lysergic acid diethylamide, psilocybe, Phencyclidine, etc
    You're making me drool S.O.M. LOL. Yeah, can somebody get me a sticky on this? This is a supplement forum "MUST READ"

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    The thread needs to get the attention of a mod first. I don't believe many of the mods are reading about prohormones, as most have already moved on to AAS. Some one should drop a PM to a mod or two requesting it to become a sticky, better yet, we all should.

Daven is offline Junior Member
    Have a question for you guys... I've run two m1t cycles in the past, one at 5, 10 then 15mg, did nothing, then another going up to 20mg, a little bit of water retention but that was it. There was absolutly *no* change in weights on my lifts, not even another rep... Would you sudjest I go to 25-30mg? Im trying to give this one more chance, taking 20mg right now, im also taking insulin at the same time so I was thinking that this should help get the m1t absorbed quite a bit better, but too early to tell...

As for my stats,
    24, 5'11" 210 @ 10%bf, 3 AAS cycles over the past 3 years.

nsa
    If your not responding to 20 mg's of m1t your doing something wrong or are a non-responder(rare with m1t). Im assuming your diet and training regimen are good, if they are not, then that is your problem.

4000cals a day, 300g of protein, my training was a 5x5 routine, how I got to be 210 lbs in the first place, so i say it does a good job. And if you look, i was indeed responding to it, just putting on water, but that still would show that the hormone is working in some degree.

nsa
    Switch up your routine every month or two, other than that you could go with 30 mg's if you want, but your gonna need milk thistle at that dose.

I do, 5x5 can be used with many diffrent exersizes, but yes I do switch it up, that still woudnt explain no gain... I think im going to keep going at 20mg to see how it reacts with the slin, im running milk thistle right now, how much should I run though, i usualy run 1g with an oral, think that should cover it?

nsa
    Yes.

Daven,
    What were the previous AAS cycles. When did you start each, and what was your original starting point. 5'11", 210lbs isn't small, but it definitely isn't big for 3 cycles AAS, and 2 or 3 M1T. What is the quality/layout of your diet?

At my biggest, i was 240 @ 13%, I had to have back surgery that left me in a bed for 2 months, got down to about 180 ish, my last cycle was test/d-bol that got me up to 210... and as ive said, the m1t really didnt do anything.

Diet right now, is slightly cutting, im on a 4 hour acting insulin right now, so there isnt really a way to get alot of cals in, and im trying to get down to 8% also.

nsa
    Just up your calories...

Quote Originally Posted by Daven
    At my biggest, i was 240 @ 13%, I had to have back surgery that left me in a bed for 2 months, got down to about 180 ish, my last cycle was test/d-bol that got me up to 210... and as ive said, the m1t really didnt do anything.

Diet right now, is slightly cutting, im on a 4 hour acting insulin right now, so there isnt really a way to get alot of cals in, and im trying to get down to 8% also.
    Sorry to hear about the back bro. Back injuries, especially surgery, are tough to come back from. Good job getting the weight back up. I am curious about your intensity during your workout, is your strength up? You keep saying the M1T isn't doing anything but making you retain water, is it doing anything for your strength levels? Everybody is different, but 20mg is pretty high to not see anything but H20 retention.

no, no diffrance in my strength when i was on it, when I ran 20mg it was even a 3 week cycle, I went from about 204 dry weight to 210, then went right back down in pct, didnt even gain a rep that was out of place really.

Yea, it was pretty bad, the worst part was the bordom, all I had for about 2 months, was a tv and a labtop, you get sick of that real quick :/

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread Information