Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: M1t FAQ

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    My strength went up dramatically on M1T.

Before:
    Height: 6'1"
    BF%: circa 20%
    Weight: 255lbs
    Bench: 1x2 @ 305lbs

After:
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 264lbs
    BF%: circa 17%
    Bench: 2x8 305lbs, 1x6 315lbs

The strange thing about this is I was actually trying to lose weight because I heard M1t was good for cutting. I started out with 400mg 4-AD but it caused me to retain too much water. After 1 week on M1T I started my T3/Clen cycle (I know... stupid... I don't need comments) but I still gained weight!!! I was eating around 1600 calories a day. I really can't explain what is going on with my body but I have never had results like this from any supplement. I am actually gaining muscle while on a very low cal diet. It's crazy. Most of my calories were from protein and the rest from carbs.

RockyX is offline Senior Member
    1600 calories for someone 260lbs??? Imagine the strides you could make if you were to eat correctly! Follow me to the diet forum young grasshopper.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scriptfactory
    The strange thing about this is I was actually trying to lose weight because I heard M1t was good for cutting. I started out with 400mg 4-AD but it caused me to retain too much water. After 1 week on M1T I started my T3/Clen cycle (I know... stupid... I don't need comments) but I still gained weight!!! I was eating around 1600 calories a day.
    PAINS, IN CHEST!!! LEFT SIDE, NUMB!! BLURRED, VISON!! Dude, M1T is deff not a cutting supp. It is a bulking steroid . You should have been eating at least 4G's a day. That would prolly have given you another 5lbs at least.

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, I know my diet sucks. It's too hard for me to eat with my job and everything. Maybe I'll head to the diet forum for some tips.

nsa
    nsa is offline King of Supplements
    There are many meals you can prepare and bring to work that are healthy. RTD meal replacements, chicken and brown rice, etc...

Smokers getta have smoke breaks, why cant body builders have "stuff your face breaks?" Or better yet, work out breaks.

nsa
    If you have an office job, im sure you could drink a shake or eat some brown rice and chicken without even taking a break.

nsa
    If you boss has a problem with you eating or drinking a protein shake on the job just tell them that you are glycemic or diabetic and you have to get some source of carbs, they don't know the difference between a carb shake and protein shake.

But then when you put on 20 extra pounds in a month, theyll be like, uuuh huh huh huh.

nsa
    Most people don't notice considering your at work, and should be wearing a shirt, mostly long sleeve button downs. You won't be noticed much, unless your wearing a wifebeater or a sleeveless shirt to work.

alert is offline Junior Member
    i was wondering what taking the 4-ad out of this cycle would do .. as its quite expensive ... wonder if i'd get decent results just from the m1t and clomid etc .. ?

nsa
    If you don't have the 4-ad in the cycle you run the risk of becoming really lethargic, not being able to get your penis erect(similar to deca dick).

Proz is offline New Member
    Are there any mods out there........ Can we not have an M1T or even a PS forum!!! Cummon..what ya`ll recon?

D00fy is offline Anabolic Member
    nsa - how many m1t cycles have u done so far?

dogsofwar is offline Member
    As nsa indicates, the 4derm works. It'll get the crank crankin. Just a day or so after the first use, you'll be humpin your neighbors leg. Just funnin ya...But it did help immensley. I will never advocate something that does not provide results so take the 4derm into consideration. Let us know your results ~dow

DirtyDog is offline New Member

Advice Please NSA

Word,

My friend and I are running this cycle for 2 weeks but without the 4-ad for our first time.

How would you recommend running the PCT? We will be using Milk Thistle, Liquid Nolvadex and Liquid Clomid as recommended.

I was thinking we should use:
    40mg ED Nolvadex for first week then 20mg ED for the second week.
    300mg Clomid for the first day, then 100mg ED for next 5 days, 50mg ED for final 5 days.

Might be obvious but I just wanted to check before we start in case its not right.

Another quicky, our Nolva and Clomid are coming in rubber top sealed viles. Is it possible to get the liquid out without a needle on the syringe? I dont really want hypodermics in the house if i can help it.

Thanks dude

If the tops dont come off easily then youre gonna haffta use a syringe. Thats how I am dosing mine, plus it will be much more accurate than with any other type of, thing. Wait for nsa on the other stuff tho. Sumthin tells me he'll say the up the clomid to 10 days each for the 100 and 50mg's and run nolva for 4 weeks instead of 2. JMO tho.

birsling is offline Member
    DirtyDog, y are you not using the 4 derm? Are you on the cycle right now? I would seriously look into running the 4derm. You WILL be lethargic without it, and it will help you through the end of your workouts. Also, why only a 2 week cycle? Are you trying to start small. Outline your cycle (and include the mg amounts of each item) for us, just to check it out. Good luck bro.

nsa
    I have run 2 m1t cycles so far and im going to start another cycle in september with some other helpful things.

For the advice question, just follow the sample cycle in the original post. Some places sell sealed vial, others sell bottles that have a screw off top, some come with syringes without needles.

userabuser is offline New Member
    I overheard today, at a from a massive dude at the counter of the supplement store that m1t and others will be illegal in about 3 weeks. Any truth??

So what's the shelf life of this stuff?
    Last edited by userabuser; 07-31-2004 at 04:46 PM.

Andro products are being banned and will be illegal. M1T is not andro at all, its methel-1-testosterone . Its way more potent than andro will ever be. So M1T will not be scheduled a class III drug just yet, our gay govt will probably find out about M1T and make it illegal within a year or two so you might could buy it and save it. The exp date on mine says like 2007 or 2008 I think. Was the supp store you speak of GNC perhaps? If so, that place sucks ass anyway.

lt1tech is offline New Member
    I tried to do another cycle of M1t again but it makes my lower right side of my stomach hurt too much and makes me WAY too tired! I get awesome results in the first seven days but I never dare finish the cycle. I got the same side pump pains with fina too... WTF? anyone???

dogsofwar is offline Member
    I have heard about pains in that region. I wonder if its gastrointestinal or liver (possibly placebo?). Gear can have that effect. Any opinions out there? ~dow

NSA, hope you don't mind but I posted this over at Anabolic Impact. I included it as a direct quote from you, and also posted the original link to this thread. If you mind, I will erase it, but thought you wouldn't mind sharing the knowledge.

nsa
    I don't mind at all. Im fine with people sharing this info everywhere even without referring back to me. I don't care about internet recognition for some name i made up by pushing down buttons with my eyes closed. LOL

lt1tech is offline New Member

anyone?

Anyone have any more knowledge about the lower abdominal pains associated with M1T and other anabolics? Especially Finaplix and 17aa's

SpecialCombat is offline New Member
    You all can see the originating article here:
    http://www.ironmagazine.com/review25.html

nsa
    Actually that is copied as well, from bulknutrition's website. That part that is the same as the top of my FAQ which is from bulknutrition. But the important part is the bottom of my FAQ, which i came up with through trial and error on myself...

SpecialCombat is offline New Member
    Oh, no bones here bro.....just making sure that if it were copyrighted that no one gets in trouble. Good post though.

nsa
    I know where your coming from, i wasn't trying to be a d!ck about it. But that first part is from bulknutrition's synopsis of m1t in the UL m1t product part.

N, I linked it back to you because I believe that is the right way. Always give props. This is a great post, hopefully soon to be a sticky!

nsa
    Thanks bro, i just want to get the knowledge out so that people don't screw themselves up using this stuff, because if you don't know what your doing you could easily mess yourself up, especially if your young.

Right on bro. Look at all the posts that have popped up in the last week. All sorts of sides, abdominal problems, etc. All of them seem to be at higher dosages, and possibly some of the people didn't know what they were getting into.

Ive noticed alot of people leaving out the 4ad or hawthorne in thier M1T cycle and one dude wanted to do 2weeks on, 2weeks pct and repeat. Where do they come up with these ideas to alter a cycle plan that has been researched heavily? Do they just not wanna pay for sumthing? If you were building a hot rod, would you leave out the transmission cuz it was too expensive?

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    Ive noticed alot of people leaving out the 4ad or hawthorne in thier M1T cycle and one dude wanted to do 2weeks on, 2weeks pct and repeat. Where do they come up with these ideas to alter a cycle plan that has been researched heavily? Do they just not wanna pay for sumthing? If you were building a hot rod, would you leave out the transmission cuz it was too expensive?

You couldn't have brought up a better point. I posted that exact question in another guy's post. Why try and change something that has been heavily researched? I understand people changing it to fit their individual goals, after they see how their body reacts, but I live by the motto don't fix what ain't broken!

DirtyDog is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    If you were refering to me with this post the reason I am only doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off is due to a holiday coming up that will stop me training and I want to be able to drink again. Also, I would like to see how my body reacts to it first before commiting to a 4 week cycle.

I do not want to run 4-ad as i would like to see the effects of M1T alone on my first cycle. Its not like I can never do a cycle again and this is my only chance to try 4-ad is it. I have 4-ad already but am going to use it when I do my second M1T cycle.

I am not in any way saying that NSA's cycle is wrong or could be improved, otherwise I would have started my own thread. This is just how I wish to proceed with things.

As for the hawthorne berry, I agree totally. Anyone that cant fork out a few quid for a basic supplement like that must need their head testing! Its not expensive at all and its going to help your body deal with the strain M1T puts on it.

In fact, for me personally the most expensive part of this cycle has been the Nolva and Clomid as I had to have it shipped to the UK.

Peace

Beefcake.........BEEFCAKE!

Relax there DD. SOM was not referring to just you, he and I were referring to the gobs of posts in the last week that seem very uneducated. It is frustrating to me, individually, to see so many uneducated posts when the information is right at your fingertips. This thread is available to everyone without even using the search button. It is at the top of the forum almost everyday. Hopefully soon to be STUCK there.

With that being said, please encourage people to read this thread, make educated decisions, and know what they are getting into. Never forget that a lot of people will jump in head first, without asking what is in the pool!

Quote Originally Posted by birsling
    Never forget that a lot of people will jump in head first, without asking what is in the pool!
    Very nice analogy birsling. And another thing, this thread deff needs to be a sticky. What other thread has 6 pages that isnt one?

birtcheh is offline New Member
    boys id like to thank everyone who has helped me with my m1t cycle...i got one more week left and its going great! i ha vent gained much weight..around10lbs but working everyday and not being able to eat when i want n **** has taken its toll but my strengths have went up so much in everything!last week i benched 205 on incline 4 times n struggled for 1...this week i did 225 4 times by myself and 1 more with a push..i love this!!! im planning on my next cycle already! thanks again to everyone who helped me!

nsa
    Great to hear when people have results like this...

Thread Information